PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did you add squatch? As the option? If I add it by the wheels up top I get this.
It's fubar one way or another, and I bet its not in our favor.

2021 Bronco
Base
Summary

ExteriorS4
  • Shadow Black
    $0
  • 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, Beadlock Capable Wheels
    $0
  • LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires
    $0
  • Top – Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)
    $0
InteriorS4
  • Black Onyx
    $0
  • Cloth Seats
    $0
  • Storage Bag - Front Row Top Panels (for On-Vehicle Storage)
    $0
  • SYNC®4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition and LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability
    $0
  • SYNC®
    $0
  • SiriusXM® With 360L
    $0
PowertrainsS4
  • 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
    $0
  • 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
    $0
  • Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement
    $0
  • Rear Locking Differential
    $0
  • 4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio
    $0
PackagesS4
  • Standard Package
    $0
  • Sasquatch™ Package
    $4,995

Pricing Summary
  • Base MSRPS1
    $28,500
  • OptionsS4 & AccessoriesS8
    + $5,790
  • Destination ChargesS17
    + $1,495
  • Total MSRPS16
    = $35,785
  • Estimated Net PriceS5
    = $35,785
Added it as a package at the bottom. Hoping it's just a SNAFU thanks to those nice folks in IT....
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just checked 8980.00 9k for base squatch! I think I saw a post here yesterday about how they would pay more for sasquatch. There call has been answered!
No shit!

Base 2Dr 2.7L Squatch: < $37k yesterday, > $40k today

I'm jumping on the "Ford is incompetent" bandwagon!

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No shit!

Base 2Dr 2.7L Squatch: Was < $37k yesterday. Today > $40k

I'm jumping on the "Ford is incompetent bandwagon"!
I'm jumping on the fuck Ford band wagon. Months later and they want to add $4000 ~ onto the price because they can? If I still want one in a few years, I may buy one as a leftover for what I built and priced one at. Merry Fucking Christmas ford. You just lost at least one customer/enthusiast and probably many more. No one likes a Sunday back door surprise...

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry....haven't read all of the pages (at 9 at time of this)....it appears that they are double charging for Destination???

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Badlands 2.7L upgrade looks unchanged at 1895

is this only for specific trims? Edit I am only seeing 2.7L upgrade is more on BB and BD, but no other trims

Last edited:

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

is this only for specific trims?
Weird.
I just did it, you are correct. 1895 for 2.7, NC for auto
BUT if you add the mid for 1495 to the BL 2.7, it also adds in an auto trans for another 1595

It's fubar.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm jumping on the fuck Ford band wagon. Months later and they want to add $4000 ~ onto the price because they can? If I still want one in a few years, I may buy one as a leftover for what I built and priced one at. Merry Fucking Christmas ford. You just lost at least one customer/enthusiast and probably many more. No one likes a Sunday back door surprise...
@PSUTE Don't throw in the towel just yet. After looking it over, I'm almost certain there is a bug in 2Dr Base pricing.

With the added cost of transmission, 2Dr 2.7L Squatch should have gone up by $1595, but it actually shows the price increases $2390 MORE than this amount. You can see the Options & Accessories line item shows $10,875, but if you look at the items themselves, they total $8485. I think the code incorrectly charges the $1595 for the auto twice. This leaves another $795 unexplained.

I think we'll see the price of this build magically drop in the coming weeks when they 'upgrade' the system again. I'm not surprised. Lots of incompetent IT departments put up websites with all kinds of bugs.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

is this only for specific trims? Edit I am only seeing 2.7L upgrade is more on BB and BD, but no other trims
What?? I've done my Badlands build several times and the price has increased $1595. You might not see it on the line item, but go look at the Options total and overall price at the bottom. It has DEFINITELY gone up!

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird.
BUT if you add the mid for 1495 to the BL 2.7, it also adds in an auto trans for another 1595

It's fubar.
NO, NO, NO... Look at the Total price at the bottom. The $1595 IS included there!!!!!!!!!!!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weird.

It's fubar.
Oh you’re right. They buried it into the mid. My total BL build 2.7L lux is 1595 more

and my OBX total build is unchanged! No hidden cost for the auto. It’s 1895, as it should be since auto is standard. not 1895 + 1595.

so looks like they went back and evened the playing field. OBX 2.7L auto is 1895. And 2.7L auto on other trims is 1895 plus 1595 for the tranny (sometimes the charge is baked into mid pack). So to me, this makes more sense than it did before. It was either a question of raising the 2.7L for non OBX trims or lowering it for OBX. They chose the former.

OBX guys have been waiting for this...frankly, it didn’t make any sense as to why my BL build looked so favorable compared to my OBX build. It felt like OBX guys were overpaying compared to other trims. Now it’s all been rectified.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just added 2.7 to BL and it popped a window stating that the automatic was a required change and increasing the price around $3300 or so. Makes my Manual BL (unchanged price) look a lot better by comparison. Better to have the band-aid ripped off now than if they had actually had the dealers tell people that the site was wrong and they had to pay the correct amount at order instead of the incorrectly discounted B&P. Still going to be a lot more unhappy then if they had gotten it right at the start. People wouldn't feel like they are losing something.
Edit below; the adjustment of the pricing fixed the inconsistencies of the auto/2.7 across the board and makes the WT pricing actually dead on comparatively as opposed to before when it made no sense to buy a WT over another tarted up trim. Similar on the OBX.

Last edited:

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
..Well it looks like I go back to my original 2.3 w/A10...I figured 300. was awfully cheap for a 2.7...no big deal..if they change the MSRP..now that would be a deal breaker...

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh you’re right. They buried it into the mid. My total BL build 2.7L lux is 1595 more

and my OBX total build is unchanged! No hidden cost for the auto. It’s 1895, as it should be since auto is standard. not 1895 + 1595.

so looks like they went back and evened the playing field. OBX 2.7L auto is 1895. And 2.7L auto on other trims is 1895 plus 1595 for the tranny (sometimes the charge is baked into mid pack). So to me, this makes more sense than it did before. It was either a question of raising the 2.7L for non OBX trims or lowering it for OBX. They chose the former.
Yep. I thought it was wrong when you could add the mid on a BD and get the auto for less than just adding the auto.
Sponsored