Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can’t believe no mentioned that he said that the 2dr will NOT not have a rear seat delete WTF!

Seriously disappointing

Anyone know if it’s possible to do regardless if Ford says we can’t?
They pretty much said that from the beginning. I think aftermarket will take care of it somehow!
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you play the video in reverse he says your Bronco will ship in April with a free 10spd Auto , a saddle brown leather or all white interior and x-plan will be honored .

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Coke advertises that people prefer Coke over Pepsi. Pepsi advertises that people prefer the taste of Pepsi over Coke.

They're both 100% correct.

Pepsi wins blind taste tests; Coke wins when people know what they're drinking.

Turns out that people are quite happy with properly chilled & carbonated cow piss - as long as it comes out of a Coke container.

I'm coming to believe Ford believes the same thing about their branded products.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager 1609386322603

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t believe no mentioned that he said that the 2dr will NOT not have a rear seat delete WTF!

Seriously disappointing

Anyone know if it’s possible to do regardless if Ford says we can’t?
With the right tools and a "can do" attitude, anything is possible!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. Esteban is done with Ford after this year. It looks like he is about to breakdown and cry. Ford put him as the face of all problems. Unfortunate, but true. He’s a young guy they placed as the mouthguard. He knows it and it couldn’t be more obvious. I said it 5 times. He’s a Tom with Greg sprinkles. No exec is getting tarnished and losing their tenure over COVID delays. Guys have said in the past what is this kid doing here? My response was that he probably is an ivy undergrad with an MBA. Sure enough, I looked him up and that was true. Princeton, followed with an MBA. Ford screwed his career big time. No wonder he is so upset. In my line of work, we recruit people like Esteban. It really hits home, and annoys me, how Ford execs are hiding behind the problem and throwing hard to get, young talent under the bus. After all of the issues with this unveiling this really strikes a chord with me. It’s very wrong.

so here’s you 30year old something brand manager that you sent out to the pasture

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager E480181D-4962-4026-92E4-5D57FFB17021

...while the CEO tweets stuff like this!?!?

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager BFADA847-2C07-4C8F-A678-2C3C4DA1D120

...2. To get sound deadening and a roof rack on a loaded badlands sounds like it’s not happening. It will have to come from the dealer. Is that a 2 month wait or a 12 month wait, we have no idea.
3. As I predicted, paying freight on a mod top after taking delivery of a MIC top is going to cost 3k+ given freight and selling the MIC at pennies on the dollar.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I owe many of you an apology. Time after time I sat here and argued with some of you that there’s no possible way Ford could be so stupid to design a vehicle with a “WASHOUT CAPABLE INTERIOR” with MGV and rubberized flooring, and then throw some shit-ass ninety cent a square carpet at the back of the rear seats and call it a day. Didn’t think it was possible.

Now we find out from our curiously un-flanneled friend that not only did they actually carpet the back of our washout seats, but continue to lie and say that it’s bc they don’t want to damage the doors stored in the back. Well what about the 2D’s that supposedly don’t have that capability? Or do you have some other absurd lie to tell me?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does that mean if we select the Black Mod Hardtop it will be a 2022 First Edition.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager BFADA847-2C07-4C8F-A678-2C3C4DA1D120
Trying to wrap my head around a second year "First" Edition. Wtf is going on at Ford.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See I am thinking this but the other way around. The bags already protect the doors, it is literally what the bags are for. So you have no need for cloth backing on the seats unless it costs you more to rubberize the back of the seats and its just an easy way to save a buck.
I totally get it. Chicken or the egg ( and it was fun to say when you have carpet). SO mostly they just want us to pay for both...

Side note...I am totally on board with the bronco...I just have few tiny question as to what the actual F is going on

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The system can dynamically add dollars, so it can add weight at the same time. Ford doesn’t want them to program it in as someone might forgo a high dollar sas package if the B&P said, “sorry you are over your weight limit.” Ford says instead, “sorry no headliner.”
No one likes being told they’re overweight. Not even a sumo wrestler. They prefer to be called “metabolically healthy obese.”
Sponsored