toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The video won’t play on either my IOS iphone or iPad. Somehow that makes sense to me.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And we all know white castle has the best fountain coke lol
No White Castles in Tucson?

Although I heard one was supposed to open in Phoenix. Maybe next year I will try it and see if you're right.?

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the frustration. The washout interior is one of my only *must have* features. All my decisions have been based between the BD and BL trims. It's not going to make me create an "I'm out" thread where I showoff my newly acquired '94 Tercel, but it's just the dumbest oversight.
I get Ford wants to dethrone the Wrangler but I really wish they had not limited themselves to the same class / GVWR restrictions. I know it's a small thing but it's crazy that you can't have rubber seat backs in a vehicle with washout floors and MGV seats... Ford puts them in the Bronco Sport so it's clearly not an oversight.

On a similar topic, you can build a tricked out BL with SAS, a 2.7 and even put a winch on it but a roof rack is out of the question (not to mention the low dynamic roof load)... Ford wants us to spend money on accessories but they are limited in what they can offer with the 2.7L and/or SAS because of GVWR, it's actually super frustrating.

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can appreciate humor as much as anyone but I find this disrespectful. Please remove it.
He should pull it down if you feel that way @Oppossum .. but being perturbed only makes you seem more guilty!! Esteban! Haha Jk. All in good fun.

Sponsored

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can appreciate humor as much as anyone but I find this disrespectful. Please remove it.
It's been removed.

Just so we're clear, I meant no disrepect. I agreed with what you said. The glasses were a (misguided) reference to Bobby Valentine and one the funniest moments in baseball history. My bad.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t realize how these people have jobs anymore. I guess only in America can you continue to screw up and still keep your fancy jobs. Lol (Yeah we are on top of that and have taken many calls so it should be cleared up soon) or something like that. How about get off your phone, roll up your sleeves and actually start doing something.

deckape

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mercury cougar/ 2004 ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a little respect for how difficult this process is man...

Difficult is a random Tuesday in my line of work... Impossible comes on Wednesday.

This is a shit show of the first order, but I will pony up my hard earned cash on delivery day to buy my Bronco because i'm a Ford homer. Please save your Ford apologists' comments for your snapstagram or instachat account, because I don't believe you when you piss on my forehead and tell me it's raining.

The douchebags on this video need to be slapped. There is zero chance they would spew this garbage sitting in a garage with their buddies without toting an ass whipping. Comical.

?

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They also can't afford flannel now, apparently.
I figured that after all the wise-ass remarks about his ever-present flannel, Ford sent Missy over to be his new stylist (since she probably needed something to do anyway.)

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been removed.

Just so we're clear, I meant no disrepect. I agreed with what you said. The glasses were a (misguided) reference to Bobby Valentine and one the funniest moments in baseball history. My bad.
Much appreciated and mad props to you for not being a major dickhead when faced with a realization someone else didn’t take your post too kindly ? too many people here don’t have that humility...

I did chuckle when I saw it but then I was like hey wait a minute!! I see what’s happening here!!! ?

also my pop culture reference IQ is terrible...

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He should pull it down if you feel that way @Oppossum .. but being perturbed only makes you seem more guilty!! Esteban! Haha Jk. All in good fun.
It's gone, and I had no problems removing it. but damn, it was some of my fastest (and dare I say A+) Photoshop work! :D

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get Ford wants to dethrone the Wrangler but I really wish they had not limited themselves to the same class / GVWR restrictions. I know it's a small thing but it's crazy that you can't have rubber seat backs in a vehicle with washout floors and MGV seats... Ford puts them in the Bronco Sport so it's clearly not an oversight.

On a similar topic, you can build a tricked out BL with SAS, a 2.7 and even put a winch on it but a roof rack is out of the question (not to mention the low dynamic roof load)... Ford wants us to spend money on accessories but they are limited in what they can offer with the 2.7L and/or SAS because of GVWR, it's actually super frustrating.
The GVWR ratings/MPG combo was written to favor the FCA Jeep niche.
The Suzuki Samurai/Tracker was murdered by government regulations.
Understand that, and understand Washington DC lobbyists.

Ford is playing on a deliberately constructed, artificially uneven feild.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
” Carpet back to protect for door storage “ - then why on the 2 Door ? Can’t store the doors
Right, is the whole storage area carpeted as well. I don’t get it.
Sponsored