Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure why you guys are so fixated on the BnP, it only s marketing tool. The build price sheets that dealers use are what you should really want. The only company I seen with good online BnP is Porsche. You build you car online and issue a barcode of your build to present to your dealer.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to know what they are doing to MY22 that will allow SAS and roofrails. Better engineering or lighter parts? Giving up on the GWVR class?
?

This is my question. What is changing for MY22 that the roof rack is allowed on SAS, and will it impact other things like towing capacity?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really want to know what they are doing to MY22 that will allow SAS and roofrails. Better engineering or lighter parts? Giving up on the GWVR class?
The MOST INTERESTING and STRANGEST part of the video revolves around your ❓

Esteban said the the 'SYSTEM' does not ? have the ability to dynamically add weights of separate options you select. The system stupidly thinks that the option you select has been selected after selecting EVERY OTHER AVAILABLE OPTION, for weight calculating purposes.

So, because of this glaring deficiency in functionality, you will ? NOT be able to add heavy options (roof racks, sound deadening) to an already heavy ? vehicle (4Dr Badlands, 4Dr Squatch).

This is true even though the GVWR might have allowed for your option had the 'system' been able to tally vehicle ? weight correctly. This implies that Ford programmers can't add a seemingly simple algorithm to add component weights given half a year. This seems implausibly absurd and I'm guessing there are deeper issues concerning vehicle weight that Ford is keeping hush. ?.

Maybe Ford resolves some of these issues for MY 22, maybe not?

Last edited:

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, what a boring video. Those guys needed some coffee.Can they be any less enthusiastic! And whats all this nonsense about coke? New coke ,old coke who gives a shit!
The two dopes on the video needed some coke!

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You've been here since July and haven't arranged for a below invoice deal yet?
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager H3upGMAE4p3iw

I took over a month off from the forum after the massive influx of ill-informed posts just like yours and I'm still in the top 15 reaction scores. It's not my fault you don't know who I am. ;)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager H3upGMAE4p3iw

I took over a month off from the forum after the massive influx of ill-informed posts just like yours and I'm still in the top 15 reaction scores. It's not my fault you don't know who I am. ;)
Good for you. Here, have a cookie. ?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, can someone tell me the advantage of a First Edition? This 4-door mother can’t even tow if needed! I’m not talking about towing a big ass boat. So I can’t even put a small quarter or less trailer on this. Do wat. Man this shit gets wilder and wilder.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No comments on color matched tops! I understand that they will be late availability I just want to be able to order a bronco the way that I want it without abandoning my reservation (for the queue order not the $100). If I have to wait longer after that it is on me. I really want to order but may decide to pass until it is added.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you’ve summed it up really well. This is really looking bad. I honestly don’t think they are prepared for this launch at all. It sounded like if you want MY21 you have to settle for what we can find on our shelves. we know how make it right we just can’t do it this year.

I really want my bronco this year but I’m really thinking I should punt till next year or at this rate maybe MY23
Here's the bumper sticker I'm gonna put on my model year '21 Bronco. That way the service reps will know what to expect when I take it in for warranty work every few months for the first 3 years.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager covid-bronco

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two thoughts:
1. Is Esteban the designated Ford apologist?
2. What in the hell is Ford doing?

Between some new smoke and mirrors from Ford and a $7,500 Tax Credit on the Jeep Wrangler 4xe, my needle is pointing to the Jeep. At the end of the day, I have to look at the Bronco as a bigger expense compared to the Wrangler 4xe.
Jeep would be silly not to try and capitalize (steal possible Bronco buyers) away from Ford.

I am not changing, but let us be honest Ford is making it a much easier decision for those on the fence. I have noticed a lot of Jeep ads with steep discounts.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure why you guys are so fixated on the BnP, it only s marketing tool. The build price sheets that dealers use are what you should really want. The only company I seen with good online BnP is Porsche. You build you car online and issue a barcode of your build to present to your dealer.
I literally built and priced online - for dealer order - my completely customized Mini Cooper S convertible. In 2005.

This should not be a difficult thing.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know, but the charge for the AT in my opinion was excessive especially mated the high production 2.7.
1595 transmission and 1895 engine US / 1750 transmission and 2000 engine CAD - To me that's to be expected, normal upgrade cost. The CAD site is still double charging on the auto transmission when you add SAS pkg to a 2 dr Base or 2 dr / 4dr Big Bend, kind of annoying lol.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand why they can’t offer different spring rates based on the options specified just like they do on pickups. That would solve all of the gvwr concerns without leaving out options.

Also not a peep about body coloured modular hard tops; or power seats in the two door.
Sponsored

Last edited: