Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im in St Charles and have a dealership across the street from me .....pretty much zero communication so I switched to Arlington Heights Ford where I bought my Raptor in 2012. Those guys are top notch up there. Have not heard or confirmed any dealer honoring certain plans unless you’re a Ford employee/retired. $$$$ Incentives may be had different ways though. I placed my order on a loaded Wildtrak and am #14 with my early Morning 7/14 reservation. We’ll see how it goes.
Good luck...I am in St Charles also and look forward to seeing your Wildtrak roaming around...I will be in a badlands, may switch color on my order though.
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Five-O, I ended up switching to Grangers, and I too, have an early 7/14 reservation. So I may see you around in the summer driving a Bronco. I work for Kane County, so I get to drive around all of Kane looking at Ford dealerships, but I never stopped in at Hawk Ford.
Right on. Hawk Ford, (formerly Zimmerman) just don’t seem to have it together for this launch. I’m over at DuPage County myself. Let’s hope it works out for all of us.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I finally heard back from hawk! Literally moments after I emailed to tell him I moved my reservation and ordered at manning.... He wrote, "sorry to hear that. Good luck." yeah, won't be missing all that warmth. Lol

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I put my order in through Hawk Ford. I didn't get a lot of communication from them during the time period from when I made my reservation to when the ordering banks opened up but since then it has been fine. I also have a First Edition order so maybe that has something to do with him reaching out to me because my order is guaranteed for 2021 MY? Sorry, not trying to make excuses for them but just letting everyone know that my experience hasn't been bad.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put my order in through Hawk Ford. I didn't get a lot of communication from them during the time period from when I made my reservation to when the ordering banks opened up but since then it has been fine. I also have a First Edition order so maybe that has something to do with him reaching out to me because my order is guaranteed for 2021 MY? Sorry, not trying to make excuses for them but just letting everyone know that my experience hasn't been bad.
Good for you! Keep us updated!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I don't mean to bash them. I didn't have a bad relationship, I just didn't have a relationship. I like relationships, so just glad I have one now....still bums me since Hawk is 1/2 walk from my house and sales taxes would have stayed here.

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone. I've been following the forums for quite a while now but just joined. I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago and have been dealing with Westfield Ford in Countryside. I have a 7/28 reservation, and my guy keeps telling me I'll probably get a MY21. I'm not buying that. The dealership is not asking for an additional down payment, no extra fees or markups. This is what he told me for pricing, so take that with a grain large grain of salt, "As far as pricing goes, we are not charging over sticker price. Unfortunately we will not be going under invoice on any Bronco orders."

Based on another post I saw, I might be looking at switching to Chapman Ford of Horsham for the 3% under invoice offer. I'm interested in a MY22, so that serves me well.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey everyone. I've been following the forums for quite a while now but just joined. I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago and have been dealing with Westfield Ford in Countryside. I have a 7/28 reservation, and my guy keeps telling me I'll probably get a MY21. I'm not buying that. The dealership is not asking for an additional down payment, no extra fees or markups. This is what he told me for pricing, so take that with a grain large grain of salt, "As far as pricing goes, we are not charging over sticker price. Unfortunately we will not be going under invoice on any Bronco orders."

Based on another post I saw, I might be looking at switching to Chapman Ford of Horsham for the 3% under invoice offer. I'm interested in a MY22, so that serves me well.
Good luck! Check out Granger, only 4ish hours from the Chicago area, for under-invoice pricing!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You might, no one really knows who is getting what until orders are finalized in another 5-6 weeks. Then they'll have hard numbers to go by when Ford crunches the numbers.

As for dealerships, I'm with @KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS and headed to Granger. There is a direct flight to Des Moines and they'll pick you up at the airport. That's the route I'm taking, since I have a ton of miles to use. Philly would be a nice drive back as well. Not sure you can go wrong either way really. Good luck.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good luck! Check out Granger, only 4ish hours from the Chicago area, for under-invoice pricing!!
https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html @Zach@Granger

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all, New member here in the city (Chicago). I had a reservation since day 1 and have my build ready (Cactus gray badlands). The closest dealer is Fox Ford. They called me to schedule an appt for my order. Does anyone have experience with Fox and specifically getting under invoice? I'm told this needs to be done in person so traveling-- while not out of the question --will be a PITA to a dealer just to order. Im fine with traveling to pick it up.
TIA!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi all, New member here in the city (Chicago). I had a reservation since day 1 and have my build ready (Cactus gray badlands). The closest dealer is Fox Ford. They called me to schedule an appt for my order. Does anyone have experience with Fox and specifically getting under invoice? I'm told this needs to be done in person so traveling-- while not out of the question --will be a PITA to a dealer just to order. Im fine with traveling to pick it up.
TIA!
Just read the post right before yours.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TIA!

To my knowledge there is no Ford requirement to order in person. Sounds like your dealer is insisting on one, which is their perogative, however everything is negotiable. If they don't want to allow you to remotely order, plenty of places will. If they are saying Ford requires one, I would be wondering why they are either misinformed or outright lying to me. Either way...I, personally, would not feel comfortable ordering with them. There seemed to be zero Illinois dealers who wanted to, you know...deal, so I went with Granger.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To my knowledge there is no Ford requirement to order in person. Sounds like your dealer is insisting on one, which is their perogative, however everything is negotiable. If they don't want to allow you to remotely order, plenty of places will. If they are saying Ford requires one, I would be wondering why they are either misinformed or outright lying to me. Either way...I, personally, would not feel comfortable ordering with them. There seemed to be zero Illinois dealers who wanted to, you know...deal, so I went with Granger.
Thanks for the insight. Looks like I'll just give Granger a call and see what shakes out.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just read the post right before yours.
Yes I saw Granger has been working well for others. I simply wanted to know if Fox had congruent pricing flexibility so as to avoid a cross border trip, but looks like I'll be packing bags. Worth it!
Sponsored