Sponsored

Here at KOH! Waiting... Pic or Info Requests?

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes
yes yes

please PLEASE ask them directly if mod tops from year 22 will fit on model year 21 cars. make sure you bring up the fact that they are changing the design on the roof rack and are just making sure people who get model year 21's will be able to order the new tops and new racks

Also ask them about white tops and if we will be able to order them for our 21my broncos later as a part or something

Don't get your hopes up. None of those 2022 questions will be able to be answered definitively.
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Definitely clarify the information about MY22 Roof Rack changes relative to the GVWR/Center of Gravity issue.

Thanks!

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask again about roof rack differences next year

Does a 4 door badlands on 33’s look better in person than in pics?

Ask the driver about the feel of 4 cyl vs 6

Ask the driver what they would like to see improved
a 4 door badlands on 33's absolutely looks better in person compared to pics, especially tough with the optional goodyears. these Broncos have a stance and stature that you have to see in person. when they are all next to each other in these photos you lose the grip on just how big 33' tires already are.

Sponsored

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@FTBronco9 Can you ask if they will be making changes to allow carrying the doors in the 4door with the pull out platform? I saw in a video that they mentioned if you have the pull out platform you cannot put the doors in the back,

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here right now. Waiting for them to roll out the Broncos! If anyone wants to see something specific in a pic or has a question that hasn’t been answered, feel free to ask. I’ll be here for a few hours at least. Sorry in advance if I don’t answer everything. Signal is poor out here but I’ll do what I can.
This is incredibly stupid and I'm sorry in advance but what's the arm rest in the back of the badlands mgv 4 door? Is that fold down in the center or are they counting something else (like the door?) as an armrest.

I have two kids that need some sort of physical separation in the back seat so they aren't tempted to hit each other. Parenthood is such a joy sometimes. Fold down arm rest? Perfect.

If not, I'll just need to get one of those bootleg rear center console like things.

This won't effect my order at all I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself. Thanks

Screenshot_20210205-112611.png

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you measure the center of axle to fender on all the different models you can. Sasq, FE, base Badlands, etc so we can get to the bottom of what is lifted more than others? Seems we can't get accurate info from Ford at all. Thanks.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is incredibly stupid and I'm sorry in advance but what's the arm rest in the back of the badlands mgv 4 door? Is that fold down in the center or are they counting something else (like the door?) as an armrest.

I have two kids that need some sort of physical separation in the back seat so they aren't tempted to hit each other. Parenthood is such a joy sometimes. Fold down arm rest? Perfect.

If not, I'll just need to get one of those bootleg rear center console like things.

This won't effect my order at all I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself. Thanks

Ford Bronco Here at KOH! Waiting... Pic or Info Requests? 69EB4F91-6E81-42BB-A760-67DACF29ED1D
I have not seen any fold down armrest on any MGV interior. Only interior i have seen it on is the optional leather interior.