Sponsored

Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21)

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Ashley ! - please set up something to donate - stamps are .50 cents each - for 500 stickers, that's $250 plus cost of stickers - I would be glad to Paypal some $

**Unless the stickers are made by Ford's gorilla marketing budget, which in that case, they owe me.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an amazing gesture and a great job on the sticker. 🙏🙏

I do wish you would let us help with the cost- maybe go public and we can let Reddit do it’s thing..; )

thank you. :)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sticker looks awesome! E-mail sent, Thank you!

I was thinking we all could pick a location on the Bronco interior somewhere not to obvious and place the sticker like an Easter Egg. So if you see someone with a Bronco and you look at that spot and the sticker is there you know they were B6G Stig & Ashley fans? What do you think?

I didn't read thru the thread so maybe someone had a similar idea.
Fun stuff!!
I like that idea. It would be cool if someone was searching for a used Bronco in a few years and located The Stig Badge. It would be an indicator that the previous owner "got it".

By the way, for everyone responding to Ashley's generous offer, be sure to include your mailing address. She said there were quite a few that had only responded they wanted one without including their address (me included).

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright y'all with the awesome response from the...All hail the Stig thread by @Razorbak86 and with @Broncoak blessing on his design!

I had stickers made. They will be a matte finish in size 2 inches by 2 inches they will be here next week! I ordered 500..here is an email address to send your address to me and I will ship them to you!

[email protected]

NOTE: this sticker is not sponsored by, endorsed by, nor associated in any way with the Ford Motor Company.

Below is @Broncoak 's design.

1612379200115.png
Hey Ashley! Thank you for doing this! I sent you an email. Much appreciated!!

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

E-mail sent, thanks!

And please let us know if there's a Venmo or some way to donate

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like that idea. It would be cool if someone was searching for a used Bronco in a few years and located The Stig Badge. It would be an indicator that the previous owner "got it".

By the way, for everyone responding to Ashley's generous offer, be sure to include your mailing address. She said there were quite a few that had only responded they wanted one without including their address (me included).
I love this idea as well...I was also thinking we could create cool hashtag. Although I don't have instagram! I will do it on fb till I decide to create a instagram. Nothing to crazy as I do credit ford for being gracious enough not to walk the Stig out. Yet cool enough it gets the point across we did some good keeping the Bronco alive to many with information we shown!

Also going to let everyone know whatever stickers I have left I'll be taking to super Celebration West out in CO in September. Bronco or no I'm still going my housing is already booked for the week!!

Plus when my dealer gets his demos I plan on sticking some in the glove boxes. Future owners to find!

Edit: just got the notification the stickers have shipped!!

Last edited:

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that Ford is listening and watching these threads. I hope they see the hype and excitement that these photos gave to the thousand of people who saw them. Those who committed to their purchase and choices, due to these photos.

and Ford got this hype for free.

Perhaps they did, the Stig still thrives....👍

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope that Ford is listening and watching these threads. I hope they see the hype and excitement that these photos gave to the thousand of people who saw them. Those who committed to their purchase and choices, due to these photos.

I wonder if I can put on my resume...free advertising, and get a job leaking pictures on all automotive forums!! 😂 Dream job!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no telling how many reservations were saved by The Stig and Ashley and the photo dumps. Ford should be very grateful for the guerilla marketing effort.

Also, @618TRVLWILD you need to set up a paypal/venmo to accept some payment. The ordering/mailing of the stickers shouldn't be at your expense. I'm sure many would send money to offset your expense and perhaps a little extra as a thank you for serving as the conduit of Stig's efforts. Maybe if enough show their appreciation, you can get a set of floor liners for Mae Pearl and Stig a camera.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no telling how many reservations were saved by The Stig and Ashley and the photo dumps. Ford should be very grateful for the guerilla marketing effort.

Also, @618TRVLWILD you need to set up a paypal/venmo to accept some payment. The ordering/mailing of the stickers shouldn't be at your expense. I'm sure many would send money to offset your expense and perhaps a little extra as a thank you for serving as the conduit of Stig's efforts. Maybe if enough show their appreciation, you can get a set of floor liners for Mae Pearl and Stig a camera.
Alright for any that are interested in helping Ashley out, she's too humble to ask but we can all recognize the minimum material costs associated with mailing a sticker out to those that requested.

Ashley listed her email (gmail) address on the first post for those to send requests to. Well, that same email address is also accepted to send money via PayPal. Just when you do so - choose to send money to a friend and NOT for goods/services. There are no fees for friends. PayPal will ask you after the amount is entered how you want to send it.

So for those that are interested in recognizing Ashley's efforts, you have all the information that you need to do so.

Last edited:

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Beach_Bum @618TRVLWILD - OK, lets collaborate and promote all to put our Stig Sticker in the same place (like a time capsule piece) to be discovered / pointed out in the future by B6G members if one is discovered. You may find one on a truck 5 years from now when you are next to resold truck at the super market. Crazy stuff like this happens, lol!!

Where is the best place for all to locate the sticker on the Bronco?
What do you think about, passenger / hinge side tail gate jamb?
It would be kind of hidden / easter egg & visible at the same time.
Other ideas?

If this thing takes off,
It would be very cool to submit this B6G fact to the trivia game makers as a question?
Where did the members of B6G place the Stig Stickers upon taking delivery of their long awaited Bronco's?

~Thx Stig - Thx Ashley~

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the idea of hiding it for others to discover especially those of us that know where to look. I want to preserve the sticker by placing it in a protected spot. Yet seeing it frequently will remind me of their efforts in what otherwise would be considered a frustrating reveal on Ford's part.

Placing it on the inside tail gate jamb (passenger side) is a good suggestion.

Edit: You forgot an "H" when you were extending your gratitude.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Beach_Bum @618TRVLWILD - OK, lets collaborate and promote all to put our Stig Sticker in the same place (like a time capsule piece) to be discovered / pointed out in the future by B6G members if one is discovered. You may find one on a truck 5 years from now when you are next to resold truck at the super market. Crazy stuff like this happens, lol!!

Where is the best place for all to locate the sticker on the Bronco?
What do you think about, passenger / hinge side tail gate jamb?
It would be kind of hidden / easter egg & visible at the same time.
Other ideas?

If this thing takes off,
It would be very cool to submit this B6G fact to the trivia game makers as a question?
Where did the members of B6G place the Stig Stickers upon taking delivery of their long awaited Bronco's?

~Thx Stig - Thx Asley~
Maybe on the rear glass behind the spare?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright y'all with the awesome response from the...All hail the Stig thread by @Razorbak86 and with @Broncoak blessing on his design!

I had stickers made. They will be a matte finish in size 2 inches by 2 inches they will be here next week! I ordered 500..here is an email address to send your address to me and I will ship them to you!

[email protected]

NOTE: this sticker is not sponsored by, endorsed by, nor associated in any way with the Ford Motor Company.

Below is @Broncoak 's design.

1612379200115.png
SUPER!!!! Thank you... email sent.
Sponsored