First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stig if you’re out there I want to thank you for all your help over the last 10 months. You and @618TRVLWILD helped me decide my build piece by piece. Probably more helpful than the build and price tool. You’re a master of your trade.
9AFD863B-86D3-43EC-A824-5663087B4106.jpeg
This picture, this is the one that made me decide on carbonized grey.
91D903C7-F1E9-4363-8F7D-5898630DB5D6.jpeg

And here’s the on that made me realize I don’t really need Sasquatch.
CA016621-73B3-483D-8D1E-A5777B7AD213.jpeg

and this classic! This one made me decide I needed the 12” screen with all its camera glory!

Oh stig, how I miss the good ’ol days. When I pondered your identity. What it must be like scurrying from place to place in the factory gathering an array of info to gift us each evening. Once I even started a thread asking how you were able to scoop the BN flannel boys so regularly. But that was closed quickly by @Administrator for fear of info leading the blue oval security forces to your identity. I never would have thought mere weeks latter you’d be no longer. 😢. But now I wait, and wonder, 🤔 now that your cover is blown. Will we learn your story? Will you ever get the credit you deserve?

Where ever that potato takes you in the future, know you have truly left a mark on this site and this buyer. Farewell my friend. You are missed!
I missed the OW 4dr on 35's before, Thanks! Sent my order in with 33's today and still debating. Honestly the 33's will fit my needs perfectly and I will mostly likely stick with them but the 35's do look good.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's an oldy but a goody. This picture was from way back in November! MGV or Leather in the BLs

1113201203.jpg
What we complained about in the past, we can appreciate like a fine wine. Seeing a slightly out-of-focus photo is the Stig Hallmark. Bonus points for not showing the Soul-Glo branding that MGV buyers will have to look forward to. 😉

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I missed the OW 4dr on 35's before, Thanks! Sent my order in with 33's today and still debating. Honestly the 33's will fit my needs perfectly and I will mostly likely stick with them but the 35's do look good.
I think that Oxford white has 33’s with the optional Badlands wheel... look at the flares

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that Oxford white has 33’s with the optional Badlands wheel... look at the flares
You are correct. It does look good. I just received my order confirmation this morning for one very similar.
Sponsored