Sponsored

Ford missed a design that could have benefited a lot of people that Honda did years ago.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OR, just the drop down tailgate would be great.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool. Did not know that. But then Ford couldn’t make money off their tailgate table accessory.

Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honda Element also had an accessory leg kit to turn the plastic rear floor into a table.

The rear seats in the Element were also a great design that should be repeated. Can fold down to create a bed with the folded front seats. Infinite adjustability with the rear seat back recline. Leg supports that fold up and can fold the whole rear seats up and attach to the grab handle with the attached carabiner.

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cannot imagine what it would be like to lift a tailgate with a 35" tire hanging off it.
Would assume that with a drop down tailgate, you would have a swing-away spare tire carrier like Gen 1 through 5....

Ford Bronco Ford missed a design that could have benefited a lot of people that Honda did years ago. 1694956077809

M_Burdge

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honda Element also had an accessory leg kit to turn the plastic rear floor into a table.

The rear seats in the Element were also a great design that should be repeated. Can fold down to create a bed with the folded front seats. Infinite adjustability with the rear seat back recline. Leg supports that fold up and can fold the whole rear seats up and attach to the grab handle with the attached carabiner.
Loved my Element until it was totaled in a TBone accident.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neat idea, but a bit impractical. The first thing I want to do when setting up camp/tailgate/whatever is to set up the table to put some stuff on. I don't want to have to unload everything in my cargo area just to get to the table.
Sponsored