Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A locker is that one of our vocal and active dealers is starting that their rep said "convert and label it 99" but other vocal and active dealers do not make that same statement. I've checked with one of those two and they state that "they have been trying to get that answer but are getting nothing".

Not trying to add stress/confusion/worry/angst but it is 2 other answers to the same situation.

Just wish something would be cut and dry.
Keep wishing. Nothing about this launch has been cut and dry. And the moment we THINK we know what's going on, someone comes along and tells us otherwise 😞
Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep wishing. Nothing about this launch has been cut and dry. And the moment we THINK we know what's going on, someone comes along and tells us otherwise 😞
I agree with you it is getting frustrating. The problem is the indifference just makes it like any other dealership experience. Now don't get me wrong he was very respectful. But it feels like all the moves you get when you go to the dealer,
-Let me ask the manager, then they disappear
-I'll look into it and get back to you, a week later nothing.
- I'll send it right away, same as above
-I'm sure that's the only XXX it comes in, then you open the website and show them that is wrong

and so on ....... :cautious:

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the input. I’ve had many Ford vehicles as well but never ordered one.
When I spoke to customer center they said give it a week. I’m trying my best not to worry and give it time. Several emails and phone calls to dealership hasn’t helped. Both Ford and dealership say it’s ordered. I’m going with that. Will probably call Ford several more times before it closes to make sure. And definitely before the closing bell.
...I've had like 10 new Fords...ordered 3 of them...,the last one was a 2011 Shelby...I did some homework on the car...color options..and that was it..I walk into the dealership ..talked to my salesman..he gets an order form..fills out the sheet...give him a deposit and walk out..in 4 weeks he calls me,the car is being driving off the truck...no reserves...pre this or that...if I had to go through this every time I bought a new car,I'd be riding a f en bicycle...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought that I got kicked in the groin earlier but I wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying! :ROFLMAO:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exactly. Putting them on the road will be the best advertising they can get. People will want them. If they can't get them until 2023 without paying a crazy ADM for the dealer stock for '22 models, (and dealers would be crazy not to) then there is not need to advertise further than what they have, in generalized brand commercials...

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you dude. Except I'm a 7/16 reservation.

My order doesn't have any of the delayed items, so I'm thinking it should be a slam dunk for Ford to produce.

May can't get here soon enough! I was going to create a count down timer... but we have no idea if it'll be early may or late may. (I'm sure most of us will assume late May) Memorial Day is super late this year, so count down till May 28th? haha. At least Ford can say, if they wanted, we'll know our delivery date before Memorial Day, lol.

Also about to book a trip to OBX this summer. Going in late August, HOPING, I have my Bronco by then so I can take it out on the beach.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/13 at 11pm, only delay would be the 2.7 so if you're expecting a MY21 so am I!!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I could see the 3 of you being MY21's.

But that leaves the BIG question.... Will they be August deliveries? or October? or December?

I have a 7/15 order (placed around 6pm I think). A few months back I heard from another dealer that'd be a MY21. And with these "early" reservations, what's the chances we get caught up in the "potential" delayed items? Could be we get in the mix before those items start to delay things.

Still way too many unknowns, and I agree for most, May can't get here soon enough.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uh yeah... who uses a blower? Where is the fun in that?

Besides, I typically do a couple of neighbors driveways too. A blower would take far too long.
Is your neighbor Virginia Heffernan?:)

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree with you it is getting frustrating. The problem is the indifference just makes it like any other dealership experience. Now don't get me wrong he was very respectful. But it feels like all the moves you get when you go to the dealer,
-Let me ask the manager, then they disappear
-I'll look into it and get back to you, a week later nothing.
- I'll send it right away, same as above
-I'm sure that's the only XXX it comes in, then you open the website and show them that is wrong

and so on ....... :cautious:

Sponsored