First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Broncos are used properly, they should be the color of mud.

The undercoat to that whether it be Anti-Matter Purple Black Blue or Cyber School Bus Yellow Orange Holographic Quadcoat and a MIC Grey top should be superfluous.
MUD & Kodiak Brown are Proper Colors 🐎
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think out of all the bronco colors AMB, CO and cactus gray are the most dynamic and most talked about. They have the dynamic ability to shift color perception depending on lighting. I love that about them because for me hoping to keep the bronco indefinitely this will help keep the same ole color from getting bored and tired...

personally I’m going with cactus but I can see why people love AMB

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You cannot take away my Anti-Matter Blue Dream:

[Cloudy outside walking into the car with my niece and nephews.]
Me: What color is the Bronco?
Kids: Black

[Drive a few minutes. Sun comes out. We get to the Jet's Pizza to pick up the 4-Corner Detroit Style with Pineapple]
Me: Can you get the pizza from the store? Here is a $20, you can keep the difference. But leave a $3 tip. I will stay in this spot.
Kids: Ok
Me: Wait, let me switch the color to Blue before you go out.

[I flip one of the optional switches on the overhead console.]
Kids: WOW. Seriously. How did you do that?
Me: I rigged this switch to change the color from Black to Blue.
Kids: We always thought you were the coolest uncle in the world. Got to change that to coolest uncle in the galaxy now.

[Iconic Lifetime Uncle/Kids Memory Realized].
The only problem is that you will also need a switch to turn on the sun in Michigan. It only comes out for about 2 months total.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only problem is that you will also need a switch to turn on the sun in Michigan. It only comes out for about 2 months total.
Yep. I got to time this Magic Trick for a "partly cloudy" day... and before they see the Bronco too much to notice the color.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From yesterday in Troy, MI - here is AMB on an F150. Partly sunny / mostly cloudy. I had a hard time finding it on the lot and drove past it multiple times before stopping to check the sticker for the color. I have an order for AMB Badlands, but really want a lighter blue - not to the point of VB, though.

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7048.jpg

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB is for people who like Black, but want fancy black that shines blue in the right light.

I am one of those people.
I am as well, but i've had too many black/dark vehicles to know I don't want this one to be. My 93 Cobra is black, but after an all day detail and putting it back in the garage for a few weeks, it still needs to be wiped down just to get the dust and dirt off of it. I would rather have a daily driver I can run through the touchless car wash every few weeks and have it not show, while also taking it out on the occasional weekends to wheel.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DONT MOVE, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE.

This is my lucky day - I am 1 of 9 so far on the list with an OBX sas AMB. That includes BOTH 2 and 4 door. So a very unpopular build, believe it or not. How could you not love midnight blue on saddle. I am extremely selective, and I wouldnt change a thing on this build if it were up to me. Okay, maybe change the brown dash surround to black...but thats it.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an Antimatter Blue on order. I went to a local dealer and saw an F-150. It's mostly Black for sure. But I like it.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, seems like at higher speed the air would go in, down and blow out the rear plastic windows, not to mention the noise

Then again I'm not an engineer so I assume it won't happen that way?
I run my JK like that, albeit my bestop sits a little flatter than this one on the Bronco, but it does not blow aout the rear windows and is not noisy due to the top itself. This one sits up a little more, so not sure if that would add any noise or not, but doubt it would. I wish if laid flatter though.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I chose AMB as its a better alternative for Black. If AMB was not a choice I would have picked Black. Yes, I am one of those people as well :cool:
It's black only better. Better than black.

Antimatter Blue: It's the new black, and I'm getting it.

...and every time somebody hates on it my heart skips a beat 'cause that's one less person on the road with a Bronco as cool as mine.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm hoping they replace it with Blue Jeans Metallic for 22MY. I'm really trying hard to like it but every time I see new pictures of it, it appears darker and darker, even on sunny days.
Well it's obvious isn't it? The anti-matter blue pigments is interacting with matter and canceling each other out. It's in the name... 🙄

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to confirm... the soft top is only halfway back here correct? It can fold all the way back as well with the removal of the rear and rear side windows like the Jeep soft top does. Right?!

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SQ:
Front Bumper - Are the ends/tips longer to align with the SQ flares?
Rear Bumpers - Does no SQ have these little extension bits?

SQ_Bumpers_01.jpg