Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my order for 2021 BL with Sasquatch and lux package, but I currently drive a v8 FX4 f150 on the daily which I use to haul a 2 seater Rzr 1000. The closer I get to the date it gets exciting and scary to jump to a close to 60k vehicle. I want to know what y’all think about switching selling both vehicles and switching over. (There is a baby on the way, and I live in Salt lake so a lot of Mountains and desert)
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeking life decisions from internet rubes is not the way.

That said:

• Put kid up for adoption
  • Ditch the FX4
  • Keep the Rzr
  • Profit

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you've placed the order, go Bronco all the way.

If you haven't placed the order, the F150 and Razor are will be waaaaaay better than a Bronco.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't matter if anyone gives you sound advice, you're still going to do whatever you want. So do that and see how it works out.

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't matter if anyone gives you sound advice, you're still going to do whatever you want. So do that and see how it works out.
True. I’ll probably go with the bronco, but I just want to see what others opinions since I haven’t seen anyone else ask.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep the razor man I wish I could afford one of those can am side bye sides or a Honda talon to go with my bronco but there as much as a new vechicle almost lol

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get a hard top and sound deadening for the wife and kid = Good dad / husband.

Save the razor for when your kid is big enough to drive it - like in 2-3 years old...
let he/she drive it in the street out in front of the house

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Had to look up what a RZR 1000 was... went down a rabbit hole of youtube videos and holy crap that thing looks fun (y)

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also love the idea of overlanding but it sucks having to leave one behind. My wife want to keep the Rzr but I’ve already had a couple of tip overs in that thing! It’s super fun/dangerous.

397CAB6D-AE27-4CE7-AEDE-D433C4DC3559.png

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would downgrading your bronco build and keeping the razor be an option? My thought process is that the bronco pulls the rzr and does mild stuff comfortably... but the rzr for the wild side. With that said, my kids still talk about playing in the field and pond in the ‘88 FSB I had. The pond would get low in the summer and we would go around the sloped bank like a race track... nothing crazy, but definitely made an impression on them.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I evaluated the same question. Having a SXS and pickup would give us options for playing on the trails, dunes and keep a pickup. Downsides, another vehicle to maintain, need to trailer to far away places, another vehicle to insure and store, I am sick of parking a super crew as well. We have Sea Doos, a boat, F150, Explorer, Couple of Motorcycles. We decided having a vehicle to explore in without all the hassles I mentioned, make the Bronco the year round fun machine to choose for us.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sside by sides rust out faster and places are cracking down on em because they are noisy and annoying to non offroad folk.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I placed my order for 2021 BL with Sasquatch and lux package, but I currently drive a v8 FX4 f150 on the daily which I use to haul a 2 seater Rzr 1000. The closer I get to the date it gets exciting and scary to jump to a close to 60k vehicle. I want to know what y’all think about switching selling both vehicles and switching over. (There is a baby on the way, and I live in Salt lake so a lot of Mountains and desert)
I have no way to answer this without knowing your financial situation.

In the end, can you afford the Bronco, your new kid, your bills, add to your savings, and have fun $ left over? If yes... get the Bronco that you want.

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I evaluated the same question. Having a SXS and pickup would give us options for playing on the trails, dunes and keep a pickup. Downsides, another vehicle to maintain, need to trailer to far away places, another vehicle to insure and store, I am sick of parking a super crew as well. We have Sea Doos, a boat, F150, Explorer, Couple of Motorcycles. We decided having a vehicle to explore in without all the hassles I mentioned, make the Bronco the year round fun machine to choose for us.
The same thing with me. They’re nice and comfortable but it doesn’t get annoying driving such a big truck and hauling the trailers for long distances, me and my wife both hate driving with the trailer.

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would downgrading your bronco build and keeping the razor be an option? My thought process is that the bronco pulls the rzr and does mild stuff comfortably... but the rzr for the wild side. With that said, my kids still talk about playing in the field and pond in the ‘88 FSB I had. The pond would get low in the summer and we would go around the sloped bank like a race track... nothing crazy, but definitely made an impression on them.
I thought about downgrading but with all those safety features and good stuff in the lux. I rather just have one over the other. After reading some of the responses I might just sell the Rzr for now. Let the child grow a little before I can get him in or get him a small one. Thanks for the response .
Sponsored