Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i sent an email last week to a guy at my dealer asking about allocation and where i stand. Now I just got this email from another person there:

Hi my name is (redacted) I am the Internet Sales Manager here at (redacted) Ford.
Can we set up a time to confirm the details of your order?
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm. My time stamp is 10:07 Central, res # starting with 10137, so I’m hella confused. I’m seeing folks with later stamps getting emails.

Should I infer that my build is underway but I haven’t been notified?
That's what I'm doing. Just hoping that I'm going to get an email from Ford, rather than my dealer, since they're really not sure what's going on.

Melwatson

Badlands
First Name
Malena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 door; 1969 GMC C-15;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
How exciting! Congrats!!!!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i sent an email last week to a guy at my dealer asking about allocation and where i stand. Now I just got this email from another person there:

Hi my name is (redacted) I am the Internet Sales Manager here at (redacted) Ford.
Can we set up a time to confirm the details of your order?
Making progress!

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Di
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
d your dealer put you at priority 1?

Sponsored

rfranko

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be nice. My dealer basically said The Bronco Nation is full of shit with regard to build notifications going out tomorrow. "That's just speculation on a forum".

They also told me the headliner will automatically come with my MIC top on my Badlands. I still made them add it to the build as it's an option on BL.

I asked them to notify us of any Broncos in Utah so we could see them and they said "for sure". Still waiting to hear from them on the Broncos that were in Moab over Jeep Safari weekend.
I hear the Living Planet Aquarium will have some on site May 5 - May 6. FYI, that came direct from the dealer. Haven't seen anything else posted anywhere.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sent a text to my contact at my dealership asking where I stand and he replied that he was terminated last week. :oops: Ohhh...this is good.
No way!? I really feel bad for some of you.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to shop local.. had my first reservation at the local dealer , where I already bought a new car, my family has also bought another 4 new cars / trucks there. I went to ask about pricing , they told me it would be marked above msrp, because it was gonna be hard to find, but not marked as much as the raptor or gt500... I think saved 5-6K by switching to Granger
Unless of course they try to screw you. Definitely understand that!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an early July 14 reservation for a 2 door black diamond mid package 2.7 advanced 4x4 and tow package floor liners a d upgraded wheels hoping for the best but not getting my hopes up

Last edited:

Sponsored

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I hope it's true.

Hmm funny when I posted about this coming this week on Sunday a lot of Naysayers around lol. Congrats dude! I won't know our stores first batch until late timeouts or Friday!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All this time I thought I was a 7/14 time stamp, turns out I am a 7/13 at 9:42, your post is encouraging to me. let's hope my dealer does not screw me. I called Ford today and they told me if I ordered the MIC top I'm getting a MY21 but it was a low level CRM person but she was nice as could be.
I was worried about that for a while too because my Ford.com always said 7/14 reservation date but I had the email confirmation on 8:03pm the night reservations opened. My dealer confirmed it with me as soon as order banks opened.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, I should know better.

I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp.

I ordered January 20th.
Really ! July 17th !
My Dealer must really blow. My reservation was July 14. I did switch dealers when I found out the scum bags I was originally with were charging a premium but I was told that would not change my priority.
Sponsored

Last edited: