First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought all FE orders wanting Black interior would be late availability, model year 2022??
No, they are postponing the producti
i hope you get the call!! We went with Area 51 on our FE.
If I hear anything, I’ll post. Nothing yet, but I haven’t called the dealer. I prefer the highs and lows over reading the forum discussion to getting the facts from the dealer.

:)
Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping I'm NOT at June build. 2022 that is. With an October reservation there is zero chance of me getting a 2021. I'd be thrilled with a February build, but even that seems like wishful thinking.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there will be Broncos at the Draper Aquarium May 5th 6th reservation/timeslots required. I'm guessing most Utah Dealers either dont know or care. and cant communicate??
I made a reservation to see them on the 6th at 5:00 to 6:00 pm not sure if they are or will be the same ones from Moab though?
Do you know where I can sign up for this?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is upset now after switching to Granger, then I don't think they understood the situation and how this would play out. I believe anyone that transferred or setup their reservation through them knew exactly what was likely to happen, which is a little longer wait for their Bronco.

There has been so much discussion about this very topic, that if someone is/was more concerned about getting the Bronco in the first wave, they should've found a dealer other than Granger/Stephens/Laura/Philly dealer. Part of the deal.

Happy for the OP! Enjoy the process and getting your ride!
I disagree that we should have known our builds might be a longer wait at a bigger dealer. I switched to Stephens before the dealer allocation thing came out. We were told that all builds would be done by timestamp. The allocation process was implemented in December if I am remembering correctly. By December, Stephens already had over a hundred reservations with a 7/13 or 7/14 timestamp. The allocation process was probably in response to dealers complaining about Granger, Stephens, etc.

I have seen people with a 7/17 timestamp say they are within their dealer allocation. There are people at Stephens with a 7/14 timestamp that are not within the allocation. So does this mean there will be 7/14 reservation holders not get one this year but later reservations will? I don't know but it may shape up that way. I Understand people saying that's what you get for trying to save $3000 but almost everyone that made the jump did so under the timestamp information and not on the....well now hold on a minute we are also going to include dealer allotments in the formula.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
Congrats!

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
does this mean there will be 7/14 reservation holders not get one this year but later reservations will
Yes. There are 7/17+ reservations that have already been notified they are in the first build batch

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I texted my salesman and he said as far as he knows Ford is scheduling First Editions now and then the others will follow. He also said he only knows what Ford has told him and sometimes people get info before he does.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I disagree that we should have known our builds might be a longer wait at a bigger dealer. I switched to Stephens before the dealer allocation thing came out. We were told that all builds would be done by timestamp. The allocation process was implemented in December if I am remembering correctly. By December, Stephens already had over a hundred reservations with a 7/13 or 7/14 timestamp. The allocation process was probably in response to dealers complaining about Granger, Stephens, etc.

I have seen people with a 7/17 timestamp say they are within their dealer allocation. There are people at Stephens with a 7/14 timestamp that are not within the allocation. So does this mean there will be 7/14 reservation holders not get one this year but later reservations will? I don't know but it may shape up that way. I Understand people saying that's what you get for trying to save $3000 but almost everyone that made the jump did so under the timestamp information and not on the....well now hold on a minute we are also going to include dealer allotments in the formula.
I agree.....I can't wait for my bronco.....but guess it's out of my hands now. I'll just be happy for all the ones that are getting theirs. Doesn't make it easier to swallow though

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just happened to run across that as well. No word from LHM Draper on it. I don't understand why they don't communicate. I booked the 6th at noon.
Cuz its LHM my friend. Very reason I bounced. 700 reservations and don't give a sh*t.

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
I am july 18, maybe just maybe lol.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 14th, 9AM MST, res # starts with 10119.
Hmmmm. My time stamp is 10:07 Central, res # starting with 10137, so I’m hella confused. I’m seeing folks with later stamps getting emails.

Should I infer that my build is underway but I haven’t been notified?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Ford Explorer is coming in red according to my dealership even though I ordered a Bronco in antimatter blue.
While I'm waiting, I'm going to put 37's on an Ecosport and call it an EcoBronco. Part of the Bronco Family! Can't wait to see it in the new Bronco Showroom!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer won't even share their allocation number with me. I guess it's a secret. They are putting it all on FORD.
It's crazy to think I still haven't seen a bronco in person but they plan on making deliveries in a few months.
I can't get a straight answer about allocation from mine either

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched because my local dealer sucked and I saw Granger's offer as a way to save some dough. Turns out it is saving me $3K off MSRP, and MSRP was the best I could find in Northern Illinois. I am still well within Granger's MY21 allocation, and if I have to wait another two months to get mine, I am cool with that, knowing I saved at least $3K.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 7/14 reservation at one of the forum dealers and I barely made it into a 2021 allocation slot according to the allocation number I was given. I've been told the allocation number isn't the end all be all of when you are actually getting your Bronco. But it doesn't feel great to be an earlier reservation so far down on the "list".
Sponsored