M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I finally got my FordPass Rewards email today. Could this be an indication that the build emails might be coming out again today?
Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I assume we're all night one (13th). Was anyone able to get an FE on the 14th? I am the only FE at my dealer, still waiting on an email.

Boulot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I assume we're all night one (13th). Was anyone able to get an FE on the 14th? I am the only FE at my dealer, still waiting on an email.
I placed my order on 7/13, and my credit card was charged on 7/13. Also, my dealership send me a confirmation email on 7/13 thanking me for choosing them. However, the email from Ford states a 7/14 order date, and I got my confirmation email from Ford on 7/15. None of it makes sense to me.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I placed my order on 7/13, and my credit card was charged on 7/13. Also, my dealership send me a confirmation email on 7/13 thanking me for choosing them. However, the email from Ford states a 7/14 order date, and I got my confirmation email from Ford on 7/15. None of it makes sense to me.
All of the 7/13 orders are going to show 7/14 in Ford's system since the time stamps are converted to GMT.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here. Got scheduled for 6/7 so the late confirmation email didn’t matter

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is and it hit my inbox at 1:20pm EST today.

99 Priority Code Cleanup

Please continue to amend orders with 99 Priority Code to only reflect those customers who want to wait for 2022MY.

First Edition Production Update: Black Onyx Interior For First Edition Now Available For Scheduling

The all Black Onyx interior which was previously announced as late availability has received early approval. As a result, customers with orders that were clean and available have begun to schedule for June production.
FYI Team FE - this is a dealer comm from Ford and just posted in one of the other threads. Confirms the black FE interior...

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BRONCO SCHEDULING / PRODUCTION UPDATE

April 15th marked an important milestone for Bronco: the first week of scheduling Bronco retail orders!! Customers will receive automated communications from Ford letting them know when their vehicle is ordered, scheduled, built, and shipped to the dealership.

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· First Week of The Cycle: First Edition orders

· Second Week of The Cycle: First attempt at full month of scheduling

· Subsequent Weeks: Clean up scheduling runs until the operating plan is full

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation.
Also from same dealer in his comm from Ford, note the scheduling week of the cycle for FEs.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FYI Team FE - this is a dealer comm from Ford and just posted in one of the other threads. Confirms the black FE interior...
I literally have never seen/heard of what my priority code is, nor where to find it.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also from same dealer in his comm from Ford, note the scheduling week of the cycle for FEs.
So how do you read that? Yesterday was the first Thursday of the cycle and other FEs won't be scheduled for a month?

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I literally have never seen/heard of what my priority code is, nor where to find it.
If you got an order summary from your dealer it would have the priority code at the top.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you got an order summary from your dealer it would have the priority code at the top.
Well, I'm a jackass.

Priority code 19? For a First Edition? I dunno what that means.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Okay that bit of news is super exciting!! Okay my email could come any time now! 😊

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, I'm a jackass.

Priority code 19? For a First Edition? I dunno what that means.
I also have 19. I don't think it means much but we clearly weren't the "priority builds" that got put through yesterday.
What isn't clear to me from the build update that was posted was do we now wait a month before they schedule more FEs to be built? That's how I read it which means July will be the next build window and we won't find out for 4 more weeks.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have no inside info, but this is my best guess on how this works for FE orders:

Each month a dealer is given their allocation. FE seems to be a separate allocation and given a week before the other models. It seems like this first month dealers were given 1 or 2 FE orders; however, it likely depends on the region. The priority orders didn't apply for FE. Since the black interior is no longer late availability it seems like all FE orders will be processed in the order of the timestamp. Hopefully dealers get more than 2 FE orders each month otherwise those of us at a dealership with a ton of FE orders will be waiting much longer than we would at a dealer with less FE or if we would have switched to a different model.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have no inside info, but this is my best guess on how this works for FE orders:

Each month a dealer is given their allocation. FE seems to be a separate allocation and given a week before the other models. It seems like this first month dealers were given 1 or 2 FE orders; however, it likely depends on the region. The priority orders didn't apply for FE. Since the black interior is no longer late availability it seems like all FE orders will be processed in the order of the timestamp. Hopefully dealers get more than 2 FE orders each month otherwise those of us at a dealership with a ton of FE orders will be waiting much longer than we would at a dealer with less FE or if we would have switched to a different model.
If this is the truth of the situation, I'm so fucked. Haha. I think my local dealer and all-around-cool-dude @Gloff at Serremonte has a hefty chunk of First Edition reservations. Ten, if I remember correctly.

So if only two FE's get built per dealer per month... I don't wanna think about how late I'll be.
Sponsored