Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually a cool find.. Thanks... though most of the crap is overpriced as one would expect. But.....

1618841914728.png

I may have to go with that, already have the floor liners in my build, and after buying similar stuff for wife's Jeep, this price isn't too bad.
Agreed. The liners are reasonably priced but certain items like the security items are crazy.
Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting, this seems to answer some questions that people have had about the trailer hitch assembly being only 350 compared to nearly 600 for the factory install. The assembly does not come with the wiring harness. That is a separate 110 dollar charge. So 460 total for parts with a little bit of upcharge to having it installed at the factory.......that actually seems about right. Glad I opted out at this point to prevent any potential delays. I will put one on later when I need it.
I noticed that too. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll be able to pick up a better receiver with wiring for LESS than the $460 the parts counter will charge us.

I did the same, being towards the bottom of allocations, when I heard that was a commodity issue, I dumped the factory install tow package. Now if Ford told us it came with stiffer springs or a trans cooler, that might've been a different story. 🤷‍♂️

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's awesome. This might be where my ford points go after I take delivery. That being said, I would love to see one in person. I am slightly afraid that this thing will result in a metallic rattle while driving on bumpy terrain that may make me regret my decision. Hopefully they are on top of it and thought it through thoroughly.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

keep looking things are still being added in real time

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed that too. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll be able to pick up a better receiver with wiring for LESS than the $460 the parts counter will charge us.

I did the same, being towards the bottom of allocations, when I heard that was a commodity issue, I dumped the factory install tow package. Now if Ford told us it came with stiffer springs or a trans cooler, that might've been a different story. 🤷‍♂️
That’s only a 4-pin harness. The factory installation includes a 4/7-pin harness.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely getting the cargo area liner and sunscreen but I want to get a spare tire cover but they only fit 32” so if you have a Sasquatch package with 35” what are you gonna do? Hopefully Ford makes them a little bigger for us!
Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website 739C07F5-A1B2-4AFB-9825-262232E6D118

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s only a 4-pin harness. The factory installation includes a 4/7-pin harness.
Good news for me, I don't need a 7 pin.
With a 3500 lb. tow rating, I don't see the need for trailer brakes, so I feel I'm not missing out on anything.

The bigger concern is, why the hell is something so simple a commodity constraint?

Reactions: abe

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good news for me, I don't need a 7 pin.
With a 3500 lb. tow rating, I don't see the need for trailer brakes, so I feel I'm not missing out on anything.

The bigger concern is, why the hell is something so simple a commodity constraint?
Anything over 1500lb should have trailer brakes.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anything over 1500lb should have trailer brakes.
Unless you know how to tow right?

I've towed 3000 lbs. without trailer brakes, no issues. Then again I'm more cautious when towing.

Thanks for the tip though ;)

Edit: Seems, according to AAA, I don't NEED brakes... hmmm.

Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website 1618843832772

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very nice to see those water noprene seat covers. Was regretting not upgrading to higher model due from Big Bend with cloth. That'll be my first buy, wondering how easy it is to install.
Sponsored