First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Ford accessories website has a lot of new Bronco apparel including ugly sweaters, matching socks. 30% Discount for $150 or more and free shipping available. Here is a screenshot of the sweater.
Ford Bronco Bronco Ugly Holiday Sweater on Ford Accessories Website Screenshot_20221123_104536_Chrome
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s a cool ugly sweater, but it cost like $75. That’s a lot for something you’re only going to wear a couple of times a year. I’ll wait until it’s marked down after Christmas. Probably will be 1/2 price by then.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
Crazycactus

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s a cool ugly sweater, but it cost like $75. That’s a lot for something you’re only going to wear a couple of times a year. I’ll wait until it’s marked down after Christmas. Probably will be 1/2 price by then.
Right now there is 30% off listed prices if you buy $150, and free shipping over $100. I'll bet the sweaters sell out.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not a sweater guy, but after showing it to my wife, we ordered one. And I'll wear it during the holidays. I probably wouldn't have bothered if it weren't a red 2-door with the Sasquatch on the front, which matches my Bronco exactly.

Yeah, they're $75, but they give you a discount so that when you add back in shipping it's a few cents under 75 bucks.

I told my wife that she is not allowed to mention it to anybody until I show up at a family event wearing it. It will be interesting to see how it goes over in a crowd.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company is this sweater going to come in a four door version? There are a lot of us four door owners that would pay for that. (Sorry, couldn’t help myself :sneaky:)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Crazycactus

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not a sweater guy, but after showing it to my wife, we ordered one. And I'll wear it during the holidays. I probably wouldn't have bothered if it weren't a red 2-door with the Sasquatch on the front, which matches my Bronco exactly.

Yeah, they're $75, but they give you a discount so that when you add back in shipping it's a few cents under 75 bucks.

I told my wife that she is not allowed to mention it to anybody until I show up at a family event wearing it. It will be interesting to see how it goes over in a crowd.
You should have bought a shirt or something else to get to $100, then you would have got 25% off putting it back to $75 and free shipping.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should have bought a shirt or something else to get to $100, then you would have got 25% off putting it back to $75 and free shipping.
You have to get to $150. I don't spend more money to save a few bucks when overall it still costs me more. My wife always tells me how much she "saved" rather than how much she spent. :sneaky:

OP
OP
Crazycactus

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have to get to $150. I don't spend more money to save a few bucks when overall it still costs me more. My wife always tells me how much she "saved" rather than how much she spent. :sneaky:
Here's the discount breakdown, and at the top is free shipping over $99.
Ford Bronco Bronco Ugly Holiday Sweater on Ford Accessories Website Screenshot_20221123_204204_Chrome

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why stop there full send the ugly all the way :LOL:
Ford Bronco Bronco Ugly Holiday Sweater on Ford Accessories Website Capture5.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Ugly Holiday Sweater on Ford Accessories Website Capture6.JPG

Limpetman

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The Ford accessories website has a lot of new Bronco apparel including ugly sweaters, matching socks. 30% Discount for $150 or more and free shipping available. Here is a screenshot of the sweater.
Ford Bronco Bronco Ugly Holiday Sweater on Ford Accessories Website Capture6.JPG
I'd get one but its like $90 shipping to Canada!!!!!
Sponsored