Sponsored

Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can pick your color of choice from a lot of high end OEMs (think Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls-Royce and even to an extent BMW and Mercedes-Benz). But the more individual the color, the more it's going to cost.

I don't think Ford wants to even entertain that idea because the cost is so high.
Build and price a ram 2500 or 3500.

they have like a dozen colors to pick from, then additional lower volume colors.

wrangler, Broncos only competitor, offers 13 colors from the base trim to top trim, same with the Dodge Challenger for example.

but Ford you can’t get cyber orange, the most advertised color until you step up to the third level, then you can’t get the LED sign lights, again, what they show most on that trim. So if you fell in love with cyber orange and the signature lights, like I did, then you HAVE to buy an OBX.

frustrating.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likely

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm banking on more colors and more options for '22, hopefully body colored hard tops.
it IS a shame, audi lets you paint a car any color for a the same price as a wrap.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what happens if someone already has an order in that ends up being pushed to MY22 and they chose a color that won't be offered next year.
THAT would suck....if CO isn't offered and I get pushed then i'm not sure what my fall-back color would be.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build and price a ram 2500 or 3500.

they have like a dozen colors to pick from, then additional lower volume colors.

wrangler, Broncos only competitor, offers 13 colors from the base trim to top trim, same with the Dodge Challenger for example.

but Ford you can’t get cyber orange, the most advertised color until you step up to the third level, then you can’t get the LED sign lights, again, what they show most on that trim. So if you fell in love with cyber orange and the signature lights, like I did, then you HAVE to buy an OBX.

frustrating.
Upselling 101. Want that color?? Gotta pay for a higher model. Want a heated steering wheel?? Up to a higher model with a higher package you go.

Sore sore subject with many of us.

Jeep does it right with the Wrangler. They paint bodies. Not trim levels. Colors available across the lineup from stripped base on up. And make it even more fun when they offer limited run colors. My Nacho Gladiator was only run for a few months. There were only 1400 of them made.

Sponsored
OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am very close to placing my order. Was actually planning to go today or tomorrow to get it out of the way. Any idea when the MY22 options will be released and offered? If its soon, I may just wait until then.
No earthly idea when new colors if any will be introduced, could be 23 before then, probably still be filling MY22 order early 23.

glutton

Badlands
First Name
wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
i have no idea. But put my order off till 2022 models come out. Maybe we'll get more choices

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was passed by an Audi in THIS color on the way to work. THIS is the shade of green that I would pay extra for on the NB. (Going with CG... and I'm OK with that.)

Ford Bronco Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco? CFAD708B-C1D0-4C31-B629-FC9C15AE8666
Audi has been doing "exclusive paint colors" on tons of their cars, and not just the super high end ones. I really don't understand why more companies offer it. It doesn't have to be reasonably priced, (or sure isn't for Audi). My wife likely has the only Azores Green TT Roadster in America (a little darker than this). What is an extra $4k for your, or your spouse's, happiness in the grand scheme of things?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
I agree, I am super pissed they didn't offer skittles as a color option, what was Ford thinking..looks like I'll have to enjoy my Lightning Blue in June...shucks..

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly given how many orders are rolling over from MY21 to MY22 I wouldn't at all be surprised if they didn't change any colors.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still dead set on AMB. Only 3 things that will get me out of that color

1. They don't offer it for 22
2. They offer a true shade of orange
3. They offer Space White
Space White is an incredible color!

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i agree 10,000% Cement, Sting Gray, Leadfoot/Abyss Gray, dodge destroyer gray all would have been perfect. What we got was nothing close. Sorry I do want another gray, because what they offered in first run didnt work for me. sorry not sorry. lol
Not sure of the name, but Kia has a really nice grey color on their Stinger model

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

in 3, 2, 1...