Sponsored

Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco?

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I drive a Cement colored Tacoma TRD Off-Road. I receive compliments on it all the time. One day I parked between a new grey Tacoma and a silverish Tacoma and knew I had a winner. Bronco would look amazing in this color. GuessToyota will bust it out fir the new FJ Cruiser.

Interesting perspective........few people have called cactus "to green" along the way.......many want more green..........but sounds like you like the grayest of the gray

If they offered a tan I'd guess it would be fairly high on the order percentage

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still dead set on AMB. Only 3 things that will get me out of that color

1. They don't offer it for 22
2. They offer a true shade of orange
3. They offer Space White
Exactly, they need a true Orange or Calypso Coral from back in the day for 2022.

Sponsored

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
I agree with you wholeheartedly the colours by Ford are terrible. I bit the bullit and chose velocity blue very reluctant ly. I am thinking of canceling my order even though I have a vin # . The dealer said no problem they can sell what I ordered and I can make another choice for 22 but have to wait for my vehicle. The catch is .. if and when new colours are made and will they be any better. This sucks. Nice green , burgundy, brown, tan would be nice. I would love to know how the hell they came up with these colours. Must be a woman involved .. oops .. no disrespect just that they don’t reflect what a off road vehicle should look rugged, bold, aggressive. My opinion only. I want a colour when I see it tells me that is the one. Cheers gentlemen and ladies.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drive a Cement colored Tacoma TRD Off-Road. I receive compliments on it all the time. One day I parked between a new grey Tacoma and a silverish Tacoma and knew I had a winner. Bronco would look amazing in this color. GuessToyota will bust it out fir the new FJ Cruiser.
i agree 10,000% Cement, Sting Gray, Leadfoot/Abyss Gray, dodge destroyer gray all would have been perfect. What we got was nothing close. Sorry I do want another gray, because what they offered in first run didnt work for me. sorry not sorry. lol

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The thing with any color is regardless how much you like it at time of purchase, you're gonna get bored with it sooner or later. I avoid Black, White, and Gray because these colors are EVERYWHERE and typically try to add some color to any vehicle I buy. But, UDOU.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice green , burgundy, brown, tan would be nice..
Would I be right in assuming 70-80s Broncos were your jam?

I actually am the opposite, I love the color options. I'm burnt out on A51 already, but the rest all look good on the Bronco's lines.

Sponsored

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My mom carried a 6” belt in the glove box on road trips!
That fact encouraged me to ride on the shelf behind the back seat!
No seat belts either!
Child abuse in today’s world!
But we all turned out alright!

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
I am very close to placing my order. Was actually planning to go today or tomorrow to get it out of the way. Any idea when the MY22 options will be released and offered? If its soon, I may just wait until then.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Color is one of the biggest reasons I'm waiting it out. Get a color you don't love and you'll be looking for reasons to trade out sooner than later. Personally I'm holding out for Grabber Blue or a similar light, non metallic, non pearl blue. Or a true flat gray like Jeep's Sting Gray or Ford's Leadfoot.

I hope Ford realizes soon the Bronco is a fun vehicle that needs fun colors. Not boring and conservative colors.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
22 info will most likely be officially release in the fall.

I am very close to placing my order. Was actually planning to go today or tomorrow to get it out of the way. Any idea when the MY22 options will be released and offered? If its soon, I may just wait until then.
Sponsored