Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m 37 and I believe a good portion of the pie will be like me. I don’t fit in a specific box! I like to hike, car camp, and light off roading. I love some Moab type stuff as well but I don’t get to go every year. So just call me the Daily Driving, road tripping bronco owner. I plan on going to Alaska on vacation. I’m a simple car camper to. So you won’t see a bunch of overland type stuff on my Bronco.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m 37 and I believe a good portion of the pie will be like me. I don’t fit in a specific box! I like to hike, car camp, and light off roading. I love some Moab type stuff as well but I don’t get to go every year. So just call me the Daily Driving, road tripping bronco owner. I plan on going to Alaska on vacation. I’m a simple car camper to. So you won’t see a bunch of overland type stuff on my Bronco.
The FJ cruiser seems to be more of a chick car. There does seem to be a lot of women and older people in general on this forum. I'm guessing this car appeals to us more than the millennial generation.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The FJ cruiser seems to be more of a chick car. There does seem to be a lot of women and older people in general on this forum. I'm guessing this car appeals to us more than the millennial generation.
I mean I know a shit ton of women will have Broncos as well it would be cool too see the results of how many women to men own Broncos. I think their are 4000 ppl now in my Bronco Babes fb group I almost bet half or more are ladies. I mean that doesn’t mean much. Be interesting to see the men to ladies in the 2021 Ford Bronco Group they have like 50k members.

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im 36 but alot people I see pics on the forum of are older than I imagined. That and you got the nostalgia crowd, that like the original broncos but want the comfort because of their age.
Well there was a reference to an "I Love Lucy" episode in one of the threads that people seemed to remember. That probably says something at least about the demographic of the people that show up here.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a little arithmetic to sum-up how many sh!ts I give about if someone thinks I'm using my Bronco the right way... 0 + 0 = ?

Now, let's go to the mall.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what the owner demographic is gonna look like in a few years for the Bronco. The classic stereotype with the wrangler is that it's mostly owned by women and guys who don't hardcore off road. Sure this probably depends where you live but the wrangler does have this stigma around it for the vast majority. That being said I wonder if the Bronco will be a more male or female driven market because so far it seems to be leaning towards male market just based on social media activity, forums, news, etc. Could it become guys vs girls - Bronco vs Wrangler? Just a random thought.
Who cares! Lol as long as they have a Bronco and are happy I’m happy for them.