Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got some info from Brian at Brewster about their demo. Should be here in June and will be a 4 door Outer Banks in Carb Grey with lux package. Not sure if it will be leather or cloth.
Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got some info from Brian at Brewster about their demo. Should be here in June and will be a 4 door Outer Banks in Carb Grey with lux package. Not sure if it will be leather or cloth.
Vinyl roast, soft top

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I'm going back and forth on possibly switching to a softtop. Reasoning behind it is that it seems the MIC is super constrained with some recent news and was originally going to go dual top anyway with the bestop or factory softtop. Maybe jump some of you at Brewster with a 7/16 res and purchase a MOD/MIC next year when they're available through the dealer. I mean is the wiper hookup that big of a deal when you don't even get one with the softtop? Probably could add at least power for the wiper down the line too with one of those aux switches? IDK, just talking it out. Probably won't and just let it roll with what I got.
Not sure if you made a decision yet, but here's my 2 cents...

After replacing both rear wheel speed sensors in the wife's '17 JKU (35k miles) today, I am able to say no more ABS/Trac Control lights are on... Yep I fixed it... Yay Jeep, can't even use parts to last beyond 35k miles... OK there's my rant on Jeeps (yes I can't stand those pieces of shit).

But.. Since I repaired it... Well I had to test it out.. Here's where it becomes relevant. The jku is a hardtop... She wanted the sunrider for the front, I obliged a few years back and got it. While driving around today, at one point doing 80 on route 78, that noise from the front soft top part drove me nuts. So yeah I've always been firmly planted in the hard top category.

But... You do you ;) I wouldn't change just to try and jump a few spots.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going Tuesday to check it out in Queens...do I HAVE to wear flannel? Also have an appt in Danbury on the 15th, right up the street from Brewster in case an unavoidable work issue came up on Tues. Really looking forward to it.
What time? I'm going at 5pm on Tues.

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
@cowinsawdents Do we know what motor by any chance? Sas or not?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@cowinsawdents Do we know what motor by any chance? Sas or not?
I'd be surprised if any of these mannequins come with SAS. And would certainly expect them all to be automatics. I imagine the engines will be hit or miss as to who gets what.

Figure they are planning to use these for test drives. Keep it as simple as possible for the average idiot... you know... kinda like, what can we build that @Bronc-OH can handle without wrecking it 😁

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be surprised if any of these mannequins come with SAS. And would certainly expect them all to be automatics. I imagine the engines will be hit or miss as to who gets what.

Figure they are planning to use these for test drives. Keep it as simple as possible for the average idiot... you know... kinda like, what can we build that @Bronc-OH can handle without wrecking it 😁

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These f**kers need to stop building broncos w/ sas and not sending them out to customers so that I can get my bronco.
i'm kind of upset the first 2 months of builds are dealer demos and dealer vip's. that's >6k broncos that 'jumped the reservation line'. of course, we all know now that reservation timestamp is such a narrow filter it hardly even matters...
so, july will be the first build month for the rest of us. i think that makes aug the first month of deliveries.
i don't recall the unit production ramp up, i believe it is at 100 units per day right now, which would allow them to build those 6k broncos over 2 months. i'm hoping they can start ramping that up and really delivering broncos in august.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i'm kind of upset the first 2 months of builds are dealer demos and dealer vip's. that's >6k broncos that 'jumped the reservation line'. of course, we all know now that reservation timestamp is such a narrow filter it hardly even matters...
so, july will be the first build month for the rest of us. i think that makes aug the first month of deliveries.
i don't recall the unit production ramp up, i believe it is at 100 units per day right now, which would allow them to build those 6k broncos over 2 months. i'm hoping they can start ramping that up and really delivering broncos in august.
Hopefully they ramp up production as covid does down. I am pissed they did the whole priority order thing. I Don't get what the point of that was other than to piss off their early reservation holders. I just want my bronco before the snow comes again.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully they ramp up production as covid does down. I am pissed they did the whole priority order thing. I Don't get what the point of that was other than to piss off their early reservation holders. I just want my bronco before the snow comes again.
The priority thing is really gross. Its why people dont trust car dealers and why things like carvana are so popular
Sponsored