Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright y’all are invited to ALL the meetups as long as you allow us to be taste testers :ROFLMAO:

I work a BS call center job right now. Just graduated college (well I get my diploma next month but I’m done with my classes so whatever) and trying to figure out my path forward. Thinking something in the mortgage field but not sure yet. Going to wait a few months before I start sending out resumes with how uncertain stuff is.
Worked in Mortgage for one of the big 3-4 banks for 14yrs until last summer. Did a lot of various things but for the last function was Sr Data Analyst/VP Business Planning (cool title but there are/were like 20k of us lol). They whacked my team in half and I was on the half that was let go. I was the lowest on the team seniority with just under 5yrs on the team. Since then at least one other has left and I know another is looking...it was kind of funny one of my co-workers after I got back from my "meeting" said "I dont know if I am pissed you got laid off or that I did not". Great team as we still talk and meet up for lunches but the org we were under...not so much. My wife still works in mortgage, lots of opportunity and wildly different areas.

Work in the cable/telecoms industry now and so far dig it. I am back office as a business analyst but wanted out of Mortgage. Turned down a few job offers from competitors as I just wanted out for a while...or forever.
Sponsored

Sponsored

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You are so spot on. We get blamed for EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, we are guilty until proven innocent.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm an architect and marine biologist. No not really - that is my inner George Costanza talking. :) In the real world I work in IT as a programmer and systems analyst. And I married into poverty, since my wife is a grade school teacher and not a lawyer.
You work for Vandalay Industries don't you?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a professional internet data mining bot. I make friends on the internet and try to upsell my bespoke brand of left-handed computer mice to them as soon as trust is earned.
I've been trying to call you from Microsoft about a possible virus on your computer. ?

Sponsored

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Making any alcohol is fun! Home brewing is really cool because there is so much that you can experiment with. Or so I've heard. Haven't tried brewing beer yet.
I’m but a novice. This will be my second run- a lot easier to drink than get the timing, carbonation, etc right, but that’s the fun with making anything, right?!

Crippy37

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Expedition FX4 (the original 4 door bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mechanical Engineer here.

I work for a construction management company (Turner)
I used to work at an Oil refinery in Illinois that the turner bosses were robbing from ??? no joke, millions in equipment and fake badge ins