Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure am.

I'm thinking race red with a white hard top, white steel wheels, and dog dish hubcaps.
Yeah as I was listing colors I actually wanted to see them all. Race Red with white would be great but my wife is looking at a red Tesla with white interior so I may mix it up with the Bronco
Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought carbonized gray was metallic? Is the render accurate?

If so id so do the one you portrayed over cactus gray

OP
OP
rmc523

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A slight mistake with your renderings. The hinges on the tailgate window will not be the color of the top, they are black regardless.
Also, the door handles will not match the top color, totally missed that in the renderings. Looks cool and people will probably do it aftermarket, but they're not coming like that.
If you use the "colorizer" on Ford.com you'll see that the hinges do not match the roof color.
Lol, tell Ford - they're the ones that released photos and video of a model with a white roof, white handles, white window hinges. The Cactus Gray images are straight from Ford's website.

You can't go based on the configurator online - those things are never accurate. There are several errors on it.

This one also is an appearance package that hasn't been announced, meaning bits that would otherwise be black are painted. The hinges for example, you're right - they'd normally be just black, but apparently with this package, they're making them white to go with the painted roof.

I thought carbonized gray was metallic? Is the render accurate?

If so id so do the one you portrayed over cactus gray
Yeah, I did my best to get them to have a reflective metallic look (to the point where I manually added an slight transparent overlay of the ground, some clouds, and trees on the various views to give it a reflective look) - the problem was, the color they showed it in is very neutral without much metallic reflection in it, and that's all I had to go with. So yes, in real life, you'll see more metallic flake in the paint - I just did what I could to get close to the colors just for a visual reference so everyone could see how the white top paired with all the colors. It's not meant to be 100% accurate.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, tell Ford - they're the ones that released photos and video of a model with a white roof, white handles, white window hinges. The Cactus Gray images are straight from Ford's website.

You can't go based on the configurator online - those things are never accurate. There are several errors on it.

This one also is an appearance package that hasn't been announced, meaning bits that would otherwise be black are painted. The hinges for example, you're right - they'd normally be just black, but apparently with this package, they're making them white to go with the painted roof.

Yeah, I did my best to get them to have a reflective metallic look (to the point where I manually added an slight transparent overlay of the ground, some clouds, and trees on the various views to give it a reflective look) - the problem was, the color they showed it in is very neutral without much metallic reflection in it, and that's all I had to go with. So yes, in real life, you'll see more metallic flake in the paint - I just did what I could to get close to the colors just for a visual reference so everyone could see how the white top paired with all the colors. It's not meant to be 100% accurate.
Maybe Ford will listen to the customer "want" and offer a "White Pack" (similar to how offer the Black Pack on Mustangs and Rangers). I personally want a classic light blue with White Roof, a classic Tan, or TBD of offered colors (only if can get White Roof).

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance we could get the renderings with a black or carbonized grey top and Sasquatch?

Sponsored

kccougar

Badlands
First Name
kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Badlands Sasquatch, Z4, Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
classic bronco white wheels.jpg

Anybody else thinking about white wheels? Granted, steelies look the best in white but I'd love to see renderings of Area 51, Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange with any wheel colored white (with the white top of course). My photo editing skills are shite or I'd try it myself.
Yes, Please!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rollbars are going to be body-colored - right ? I have seen a little of everything - so not sure

dano0726

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every time I see these 2021 Bronco pics I wonder if Ford had released this 15 years ago (as is) would Jeep be in the position they have been since the popularity of the JK and JL Wranglers? Mind you, I drive a 2011 Jeep JK and I drank the Kool-Aid, but this Bronco is miles ahead (even without driving one...)

Sponsored

FJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mostly Stock" FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
White top is too FJ for me. I am ready for something different.

BDB21

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F-250 Tremor / '71 Bronco / '20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on these renders, I am starting to like the Carbonized Gray over the Area 51 I was planning on.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I took the time to render the 4 door/white top/grille one they showed in all the available colors in alphabetical order. Enjoy!

I know they're not exact, but they're probably pretty close.

An

Area 51:

White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 1.jpg

White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 2.jpg

White Top Area 51 2021 Bronco 4 Door 3.jpg

I really like your Area 51 as compared to the color chip on the Ford site.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I took the time to render the 4 door/white top/grille one they showed in all the available colors in alphabetical order. Enjoy!
Thanks for the effort, but i’m tired of seeing options that will not be available on the B&P website.
Sponsored