Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, you wrote that. Please tell me you wrote that.
Here is my May 28 update from Ford:

1f3eb5b5-7684-44a7-99b1-7cde0bf670f3.png
Hello,
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.
You've been patient. And we thank you for that.
We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.
The reason this email is down to the wire is because we've been doing everything we possibly can to avoid the need to send it. This launch has scuttled our best intentions and assumptions, so we want to set things right by talking to you straight: we are not yet able to give you a delivery timing update.
This is due to our Achilles heel in this launch, the hardtop roofs. Our production capacity doesn't match up with the actual orders we received. And while we are investing millions of dollars to fix our roof supply issue, that investment unfortunately won't materialize overnight.
Given these challenges, we unfortunately can't provide you with a definitive delivery window. Instead, we will alert you as your Bronco achieves every milestone in the production process:
  • Scheduled for Production – This email will provide an approximate build week.
  • Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.
We know those emails can't come soon enough. So for those who need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register here. We'll also keep creating opportunities for you to experience these beasts in person in your local area, which you can learn more about through Bronco Nation here.
We are deeply grateful for your undying love for this vehicle and we thank you again for bearing with us. We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off of any paved surface.
Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco Sport OffRodeo email is just a little taste to the email from Ford which will state that due to hardtop issues, they are converting all hardtop orders to Bronco Sports.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Entry level temp job @ twice minimum wage, show up do your job get full time and you have got a great job. Why does everyone think they should start at the top of the pay scale? I had to pay my dues and learn my trade.
Michigan's minimum wage is actually $9.65, so its not twice the minimum wage and Federal minimum wage is absurdly low. crew members for landscapers get about $20 an hour in my state.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m aware of the 21MY promise, I’m just speculating on what’s coming.

That said, I’d accept a Ford (not Bestop) soft top if I had hard top wiring and a MIC top sent later, for my FE.
You didn’t speculate anything you asked a question.

RustySeatbelt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco Sport OffRodeo email is just a little taste to the email from Ford which will state that due to hardtop issues, they are converting all hardtop orders to Bronco Sports.
My thoughts exactly.... congrats you're getting a Bronco.... bad news.... it's a sport.... but here's 20k Ford points so you can drown your sorrow with a new floor liner! Win, loss, win, you've come out ahead!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jeep and Land Rover dealers:

“It seems more busy than usual this weekend …”

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeep and Land Rover dealers:

“It seems more busy than usual this weekend …”
LOLOLOL as much as a sh*tshow this has been I still cannot bring myself get a Jeep, I will instantly regret it, bronco is just better plus I cannot say no to A plan pricing

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a feeling they are emailing everyone just to tell them my Bronco is on the way.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear @WyoBronc ,

We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.

You've been patient.

And we thank you for that.

And yes, we have your order in our system.

And yes, we know you reserved your Bronco on the same night of reveal and you still don’t have VIN.

We've been doing everything we can.

Through the pandemic.

Through unprecedented demand.

Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.

All you want is a Bronco.

At this point you've received zero update on your order.

These are due to the continued challenges of ramping up our hardtop roof supplier, which is causing shifts to the scheduling plan.

And while we're investing millions of dollars to fix this issue, that investment won't materialize overnight.

As your Bronco order progresses to production, we will alert you at every milestone.

If you need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo.

As you read this, the first Broncos are rolling off the production line and are on their way to customers across the country.

We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off any paved surface.

p.s. don’t call 1-800 number!

Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
It’s as if the message was tailored for me. Someone’s been reading my mail.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hadn't seen this posted yet. Got it from my dealer even though I 99'd my order last week.

281A1464-AE8E-4D39-AE3C-41E88AAA2557.jpeg
If it’s the same BS non apology apology us VIN holders have for being moved 5 times with no notice…..it’ll just piss people off more. Prepare yourselves.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Michigan's minimum wage is actually $9.65, so its not twice the minimum wage and Federal minimum wage is absurdly low. crew members for landscapers get about $20 an hour in my state.
Why do so many people care about minimum wage? If you want MORE than minimum wage the learn a skill! Work harder, do something another than expect it because minimum wage is so low (hence the name MINIMUM) You said it yourself, landscaping crews getting $20/hr. But then people will complain it's hard work, or too hot outside. 🤮

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've kinda been guessing all week as I indicated in another thread that the production systems and supply management got janked forwards and reverse so much it totally broke their customer facing system which is why they silenced it. They're gonna get their data back in line over the next three weeks and then get the automation back in order.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.