North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@LadyLiz not trying to get personal here but can I ask what you paid? I just got my sticker and MSRP isn't AWFUL but i'm nervous the dealer is going to mark up WAY above MSRP. Thanks for any feedback you may have!
Car buying 101, you never order a car unless and until you have negotiated a price and you have it in a written, signed by the general manager, contract.

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Car buying 101, you never order a car unless and until you have negotiated a price and you have it in a written, signed by the general manager, contract.
@North7 yeah learned that the hard way on this reservation. Found the GM on this forum and he stated they aren't charging ADM so got lucky. Just found my sticker link yesterday and it all hit us (wife and I)

Super excited but really nervous when you start reading horror stories about ADM. Lesson learned!

7/12 build

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to give you crap about the name...Buster...really...then I thought about it, I see what you did there :)

Sponsored

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you not exchange a signed build-sheet with pricing with your dealer when you submitted your order?
@WhoaNelly I did but reading horror stories about 10 - 15k markup being added during pick up. I haven't signed anything yet. Have you? I went and placed my reservation money but didn't sign anything yet.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

Bring out the trampoline!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@North7 yeah learned that the hard way on this reservation. Found the GM on this forum and he stated they aren't charging ADM so got lucky. Just found my sticker link yesterday and it all hit us (wife and I)

Super excited but really nervous when you start reading horror stories about ADM. Lesson learned!

7/12 build
Even at MSRP, if it hit you already, don't let the desire for a new shiny toy override your sound financial future, house fund, emergency fund, 401K, kids college fund, etc.

Both of you should ask yourselves, do you want a couple of years of a cool ride or a stronger financial future?

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@LadyLiz not trying to get personal here but can I ask what you paid? I just got my sticker and MSRP isn't AWFUL but i'm nervous the dealer is going to mark up WAY above MSRP. Thanks for any feedback you may have!
Nice! Looks good. So happy for all of you getting your broncos. I just reserved last week so I got a ways to go
worth the wait, my dude!!

Bronco-420

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even at MSRP, if it hit you already, don't let the desire for a new shiny toy override your sound financial future, house fund, emergency fund, 401K, kids college fund, etc.

Both of you should ask yourselves, do you want a couple of years of a cool ride or a stronger financial future?
@North7 it's totally worth it. This Covid market has been something else.

What hit me was needing to move some assets around, sell the wife's car, etc. Plan on paying cash and can't get caught off guard with "hey, your delivery is here" show up and be ADM short.

Sponsored

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@WhoaNelly I did but reading horror stories about 10 - 15k markup being added during pick up. I haven't signed anything yet. Have you? I went and placed my reservation money but didn't sign anything yet.
I have not heard of ADM being charged to any reservation holders....yet. Then again, I may have just missed some thread somewhere. I did exchange a signed build sheet with my dealer with the build price at MSRP (none of those juicy 2-3% off deals). But I imagine my price is protected...I hope :confused:

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
May I ask? Does the suspension feel overly "trucky" aka does it feel really bouncy?

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lookin great and so does buster
Ford Bronco Welcome Home, Buster! fozzy bear

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May I ask? Does the suspension feel overly "trucky" aka does it feel really bouncy?
Not bouncy at all. Smoother ride than expected, although Iโ€™m coming from a Wrangler, so anything is smoother!

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Super super smooth ride. Taking the roof rack off took a minute, but everything else was a breeze (tops and doors). Sound system was actually better in my Wrangler, which is a bummer, but it was expected with not having speakers right behind my head. Also, had to cut a hole for the rear camera in the tire cover. X-Acto knife did a nice job. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป. Iโ€™m in LOVE with this vehicle. May order more flared fenders, but love the look and feel, overall.

68A195AD-549C-407B-B3AB-C5FD317F9E78.jpeg

D7BE3938-38EF-47A5-AB82-A696F1AA38F5.jpeg
Sponsored