Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats!
Mind sharing your timeline of info? I had a build date this week and from everything I can tell it's somewhere, but still says "In Production"
Mine went "In Production" on maybe 6/16. By 6/18 I had a window sticker. Blend date was 6/25. It didn't show "Built" until late 6/28 or 6/29. Delivery estimate of 7/3 to 7/9. It never showed shipping and it never said anything but pending on the shipping website. It came in at 5:30 this morning.
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went and saw it on a ranger here locally yesterday. Ive decided to get it on my bronco whenever that day finally arrives

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hope to be able to add a picture soon. I called CS and they tell me it is "in production" but the Ford vin link has not updated. I guess it's just gonna show up one day??
Don't feel bad...mine is in production and today is the blend date...still waiting on it to show built :)

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested in seeing how this looks in the Outer Banks, which has body colored fender flares, mirrors and door handles. I love the contrast look of the cactus gray with black but my build is the OB…
I agree. I have an OB
Don't feel bad...mine is in production and today is the blend date...still waiting on it to show built :)
It may not show "built" for a while. The 29th was my blend date and it's still "in production". However, I can find it on Ford Pass and customer service let me know it is built. Brought a tears to my eye thinking about it sitting in a parking lot on a long sunny weekend.

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Cactus Gray Big Bend has a 0616 blend date. Ford says it will be here between 7/11 and 7/17.
I’m thinking of heading to the dealership, this afternoon…
I’ve a feeling it may really be there!

I’d actually hate for my Bronco to be alone over the 4th.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you're on the verge of delivery, I'm interested in how long it will take to get to the dealer from the production day. I've seen others in our region get theirs in about 1 week. Mine is scheduled for the week of 8/2 and I'm working on a "guesstimate" for mine. It might be like predicting the weather, but what else do I do while waiting? :sneaky:

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since you're on the verge of delivery, I'm interested in how long it will take to get to the dealer from the production day. I've seen others in our region get theirs in about 1 week. Mine is scheduled for the week of 8/2 and I'm working on a "guesstimate" for mine. It might be like predicting the weather, but what else do I do while waiting? :sneaky:
I'm in contact with another member who is local to me and is getting it from a different dealership-his build date was the day before me, so I have a friendly bet that our Broncos are going to be on the same train next week to head to NJ.

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it happened, I’ve been on race red forever with Area 51 as the backup. Went to MAP yesterday and saw all the colors side by side and hands down Cactus Grey wins. It was bottom of the list till I saw it in person.

Last edited:

HoundDog21

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome Home, Buster!
Somebody on the Maverick Facebook page posted your photo as an example for Cactus Gray, and your car looks so great I'm seriously considering switching from Maverick to Bronco.
Sponsored