First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hope the guy gets robbed. I absolutely HATE opportunists, so would be great if this guy gets what he's got coming.

Taking advantage of people whether it's a dealership or some lame guy are both wrong and are increasingly a problem in our economy.
Now now, if there’s someone who wants it for $30k + over sticker that’s on their dumbass. I have a feeling if it’s sold it will be going to California, lots of dumb wealthy people out there.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hope the guy gets robbed. I absolutely HATE opportunists, so would be great if this guy gets what he's got coming.

Taking advantage of people whether it's a dealership or some lame guy are both wrong and are increasingly a problem in our economy.
This kind of opportunism is as American as apple pie, the Fourth of July, and legally being able to call synthetic blend oils “full synthetic” or even “100% synthetic”

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Buwahahahaha. That’s funny right there. lol

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why are ppl hating over this? If someone actually pays $99k, that’s on them.

Those that are bitter, what’s the appropriate move here? For him to sell at MSRP? Get real.

Even for those that had no intentions of selling, if someone came and offered $100k for it, I want to know who’d be dumb enough to decline!

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

Those that are bitter, what’s the appropriate move here? For him to sell at MSRP? Get real.

Even for those that had no intentions of selling, if someone came and offered $100k for it, I want to know who’d be dumb enough to decline!
I think it's more the self promoting and bringing it into a forum of enthusiasts. Car culture is to take care of your own. It was just a low move in my opinion. If there is a sucker, fair enough, but it doesn't mean it's a good move.

Sponsored
OP
OP

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Exactly, crazy that people are bitching because someone else other than a dealer wants to make profit lol. They must be miserable in life.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, i will happily take an offer like this for my Bronco, and put it towards a '22 Heritage Edition. But that was back when we were pretty sure it was coming with a white top.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many doors anyway. Best of luck to you selling it though.
Also... This post might be better in the marketplace section since you're trying to sell something. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

i would...waited too long, and msrp seems reasonable atm
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.