Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping they make the rear seats removable without wrenching/torching in the 2 door. Some of us are choosing the 2 door version with no intention of ever having passengers back there and want the extra cargo space.
Torching?
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7 manual is a pipe dream, will never happen.

I would love to see mid package available on lower trims with MT, lack of heated seats is a major reason I’m at Badlands.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I.e. no Green for us poors.
Buying any of these machines disqualifies an individual from being in the "poor" category. $30k for a compact convertible 4wd is luxury. Poor would be base model Kia and maybe up through their mid lineup.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Torching?
Rear seat hinge flanges are currently welded to the body tub/frame and stick up 4” on the sides even with the seats removed. I’m going to take a cutting torch to it someday...
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco changes? Screenshot_20200810-223708_Chrome

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve currently placed a reservation for a 2 door base Bronco. The only option I’m going with is the auto. Do you think there would any new standard features for 2022?
The newest standard feature for MY22, is that maybe we will get one in our driveways lol

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford actually has a bad track record of REMOVING shit in subsequent MY's...
My 2019 Escape for example... They dumbed down the tail lights with a single red element brake/signal housing instead of a separate Amber signal (wouldn't it be cheaper to just keep the same design!?)
They removed the backlighting from center console shifter PRNDS display.
They also removed the bottom air scoop turbo cooler and some models didn't come with an engine shroud.
Who knows what else they changed to save costs.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford actually has a bad track record of REMOVING shit in subsequent MY's...
My 2019 Escape for example... They dumbed down the tail lights with a single red element brake/signal housing instead of a separate Amber signal (wouldn't it be cheaper to just keep the same design!?)
They removed the backlighting from center console shifter PRNDS display.
They also removed the bottom air scoop turbo cooler and some models didn't come with an engine shroud.
Who knows what else they changed to save costs.
The 2019 Escape was the last year for a long gen3 run. Hardly comparable to the '22 Bronco use case. Eventually, I suspect you will be right.

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see different 35 inch tire options, something that will work better in heavy rain and snow

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m hoping they make the rear seats removable without wrenching/torching in the 2 door. Some of us are choosing the 2 door version with no intention of ever having passengers back there and want the extra cargo space.
If you _never_ plan on having back seat passengers, why would a quick release be more desirable

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aside from manual Sasquatch and possibly a different roof rack, I think there will be one or two late availability colors. And that's it.

I wish they would just tell us. I don't think it'll happen, but I'd wait for a lighter MGV interior.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone in another thread mentioned 2022 would have a solution for the winch blocking camera problem. They implied they had inside information. 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps that means relocating the camera higher up on the grill to clear the winch or a new winch mounting solution, but the latter seems less likely given all they have to work around on the front of the vehicle with the ACC, intercooler, camera, etc.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If they just add yellow as a color for MY22 I'll be super happy. Only thing I don't like is spending this kind of money and not getting a yellow truck. Fingers crossed. :):):)

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aside from manual Sasquatch and possibly a different roof rack, I think there will be one or two late availability colors. And that's it.

I wish they would just tell us. I don't think it'll happen, but I'd wait for a lighter MGV interior.
Any insight if mansquatch will have any engine or drivetrain tweaks, or which trim(s)it will be available on?
Sponsored