Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the Granger Ford website so everyone can see what they are saying... and for preservation purposes ;)

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing Capture.JPG

Can we get confirmation on this forum what dealer documentation fees are for Granger Ford? Hate to see anyone on here get a bate-n-switch scenario since dealer documentation fees aren't advertised.
Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so I’m not looking like a complete idiot.... which Granger Ford are we referring to? Lol

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

waiiiiiiit a second. another good point.
sales tax in michigan is 6%
its only 2% in Alabama...
I think you pay the sales tax for the state in which you are registering the vehicle.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, that seems to be the case... which is honestly pretty garbage considering how taxes are spent in Michigan. Just check out the roads.
But she’s gonna fix the damn roads!!
I promise I’m not getting any more political that that. Lol.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
Hope you're right on this but many of the upgrades in the Sasquatch package already come standard on the Badlands.

Sponsored

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really believe I am going to purchase a Base 2dr + Sasquatch. I am thinking the price of the Sasquatch package will be ~7K. I also think the 10 speed and 2.7 will cost an additional 3500 combined.

So for ~38K, I will have the most capable off road machine ford offers. I would guess this is every bit as capable as the stock Rubicon I own. The interior differences are not worth the additional 15k I paid for my Rubicon. All i would be missing is heated leather seats and automatic air conditioner.

I think FCA will no longer get any money from me.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you're right on this but many of the upgrades in the Sasquatch package already come standard on the Badlands.
I saw this fact but a huge difference between WildTrak and Badlands is the fact the 2.7l automatic is standard on the WildTrak and includes the Mid package but the Badlands has the Swaybar Disconnect, Marine-Grade Vinyl seats, Rubberized flooring with drain plugs, Heavy Duty Bash plates, and steel bumpers.

Maybe be further apart than we think...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a thought that could DEFINITELY benefit members of this forum and POTENTIALLY benefit dealers across the US.

Sure would be nice if MORE Dealers out there would come to this forum and pitch their best deal. Obviously be nice if there was a way to get a guarantee as well.

Always here these commercials from dealers who say "We will NOT lose a customer because of price" from dealers out here... well, what better place than here to win our business?

I have not sold cars for many years and did not come here to advertise...I will let the owner of the dealership choose to do that (and I think it would be a good thing) .

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a text back from my contact at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw, GA. He said, "We would like to be in the $1000 under invoice game." So we'll see how that pans out.
Sponsored