Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a great for you, and your daughter Farris. It won't be long until she's asking for the keys. :)

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something about the base base two door just works. I donā€™t know why either. It just does. Itā€™s so basic with no bells and whistles that itā€™s awesome. Does that make sense?
Basically awesome?...or Awesomely basic?

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If possible next time you go past there could you go through those potholes at 12-15mph. That is what our driveway is like at times and would like to know if the basic suspension is capable of smoothing them out for my wife. Compared to our 96 Bronco atleast.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did a full video with my daughter while going off road (off Hines Drive). I use crawler gear in several situations including up and down a steep (for me) berm, down a dirt road and through dozens of potholes. It is so fun!

... and yes, she knows how to drive a Manual Transmission.

Also I compare the size of her Escape to my Bronco.

HERE IS THE VIDEO:
2021 Bronco Base Manual 2-Door Crawler Gear versus Potholes! (... and Berms and Frisbee Golfers)

View attachment 147772

tempImagecd1GsO.png

:cool: (y) Excellent!

I have ordered a 2 Door Base in AMB as well, but 2.7L Auto (auto for those in the house that are too lazy to learn how to drive stick).

Great to see what the my color choice looks like; thanks.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
If possible next time you go past there could you go through those potholes at 12-15mph. That is what our driveway is like at times and would like to know if the basic suspension is capable of smoothing them out for my wife. Compared to our 96 Bronco atleast.
Sure, I will experiment for you... actually, no, I would be terrified of trying that with the Bronco that I waited 1 (or is it 25?) year(s) for.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your daughter is a good sport! It's become somewhat cliche to say this but I thought your Bronco was black until you passed the camera at about the 6 minute mark! AMB is sneaky.

Sponsored

Jkrupp

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge,f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something about the base base two door just works. I donā€™t know why either. It just does. Itā€™s so basic with no bells and whistles that itā€™s awesome. Does that make sense?
Makes lots of sense just took delivery of my base with sasquatch last week I really enjoy it

IMG_3910.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and that is the true Bronco heritage that everyone is talking about !!!!
Seriously, NOT A DIG on the 4dr crowd**, as an owner of a 69, they weren't much more than a tin can back then,
which is part of the "back to basics" appeal.

***I can almost guarantee I will get a 4dr at some point, I like them just fine ....but as stated that 2dr Base just works!!! It appeals to me.
(I'll probably still add 33's or more, lol)

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your daughter is a good sport! It's become somewhat cliche to say this but I thought your Bronco was black until you passed the camera at about the 6 minute mark! AMB is sneaky.
The day that I got it (Thursday), it looked very blue as it was quite bright in the sun. It is basically black on cloudy days and royal blue on sunny days.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
...and that is the true Bronco heritage that everyone is talking about !!!!
Seriously, NOT A DIG on the 4dr crowd**, as an owner of a 69, they weren't much more than a tin can back then,
which is part of the "back to basics" appeal.

***I can almost guarantee I will get a 4dr at some point, I like them just fine ....but as stated that 2dr Base just works!!! It appeals to me.
(I'll probably still add 33's or more, lol)
I am keeping these wheels at least temporarily. Got some advice on wheels/tires for perhaps winter use. We shall see.
Sponsored

Last edited: