First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so question, I have an 8/5 , but sync is already done and most.... i say most of the modules are showing..... are we thinking that is built?????
I have 2 on order. My 7/20 is in limbo somewhere............
8/05 blend 1FTFW1EG9GFC18000
BD, mic, 2.7, mid, tow...........
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called the dealer and says, "Dude, where's my car?" :)

Well, more nicely, sort of like, "I would love to see where it's traveling to, sort of like vacation postcards."

They can track the actual location of the car, but they also know the estimated delivery time from the Union Pacific train schedule since UP puts it on the tracker. In my case, UP says from 8/9 to 8/15. I doubt it'll arrive prior to 8/9 based on that.

I was surprised since I figured they'd marshal a train from Chicago going west. In my case, it's headed via Little Rock AR. I suspect it'll cruise down to Dallas, then up through the Texas panhandle into Colorodo and cross into Utah. If that's the case, it'll pass right by my parents' house in East Texas. :)

img_up_svc-unit-regions.png
Darn. My dealer has been really good but when I asked him a week ago for my rail car # he said "Ford does not share that level of detail and so that is not available" and that tracking the location was hit or miss.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darn. My dealer has been really good but when I asked him a week ago for my rail car # he said "Ford does not share that level of detail and so that is not available" and that tracking the location was hit or miss.
Mine won't share the rail car number either. He just sent me a tracking location and the ETA from Union Pacific, so according to the railroad, mine should arrive between the 9th and the 15th. I suspect it'll be the 9th or 10th unless something goes wrong with the trains.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine won't share the rail car number either. He just sent me a tracking location and the ETA from Union Pacific, so according to the railroad, mine should arrive between the 9th and the 15th. I suspect it'll be the 9th or 10th unless something goes wrong with the trains.
Ok thank you. I'll give my dealer rep a call. Ford tracker says arrival between Aug 9 to 15. Hoping for 9th or 10th also.

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's go (!!!!) my modules just showed up and sync updated!! 2503 blend. Now I hope my softie with no accessories gets shipped tomorrow... only potential holdup I see is the rock rails. man I hope that doesn't happen

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer just called and said my 2 door rig should be in 8/25-8/30 so it must have escaped purgatory. I’m in NE Oklahoma so it’ll go rail until Kansas City then truck the rest of the way.
My production date shows 7/23. Nothing else has updated on any site or tracker. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see something…

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer just called and said my 2 door rig should be in 8/25-8/30 so it must have escaped purgatory. I’m in NE Oklahoma so it’ll go rail until Kansas City then truck the rest of the way.
My production date shows 7/23. Nothing else has updated on any site or tracker. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see something…
Soft top?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's go (!!!!) my modules just showed up and sync updated!! 2503 blend. Now I hope my softie with no accessories gets shipped tomorrow... only potential holdup I see is the rock rails. man I hope that doesn't happen
alright buddy! Hopefully we get some positive news in the next 24 hours...

if not.... well....I will pour me another bourbon and puff another cigar...

I see you’re in Illinois and I am in Iowa I wonder what shipping times will be. That looks to be anybody’s best guess too...
Haha

Sponsored

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Suburban Chicago? Maybe ours will be on the same convoy!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called ford service today and told them my ETA of 8/10 had gone away and she said " Oh expect that to be back up this week" So there ya go.....
Sponsored