Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/23 and 2503 blendie and no modules or sync update yet for me. Hoping for one before first shift ends! #dgorsett and #broncoJay 's reports of updates have me stuck on the refresh button... again. I'm so ready for this to be over!
I am 7/23 and 2573 blend and I got nothing yet...
Sponsored

phatteus

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Since I'm after you both, we would assume this to be the case, but #2581 also no sync and no modules.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for those of us that arent built are we just waiting on a chip? If you have a hard top thats a different story but for those who are like me and have a 4 door Badlands, Soft top, non sas, no tow, lux package whats the hold up? I feel like over the last week there have been reports of multiple things that could be possibly holding up your rig. First it was rock rails, then shipping, then quality checks, and now chips. I just get so confused on what it could be. To be honest I've just accepted now that I will get it when I get it. If that takes this whole month then whatever. Freaking sucks that we have to wait in limbo like this just guessing
It's weird - I'm the same build as yours except for I do have the tow (kind of regret it due to changing conditions, but it is what it is). There's really no telling what the hold up is... It could be anything down to it threw a funky reading in QC.

But yeah, the dealers have a lot more visibility into the system than we do...

And it's hard to say from what we've seen whether the rock rails were missing on the other order or if they were there, just damaged and couldn't be used, so Ford's getting a replacement. One might have a damaged fender flare, an out of spec contrafabulator, it could be anything and guessing is kind of fun!

But we certainly know one Bronco is held up on account to a rock rail...

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's weird - I'm the same build as yours except for I do have the tow (kind of regret it due to changing conditions, but it is what it is). There's really no telling what the hold up is... It could be anything down to it threw a funky reading in QC.

But yeah, the dealers have a lot more visibility into the system than we do...

And it's hard to say from what we've seen whether the rock rails were missing on the other order or if they were there, just damaged and couldn't be used, so Ford's getting a replacement. One might have a damaged fender flare, an out of spec contrafabulator, it could be anything and guessing is kind of fun!

But we certainly know one Bronco is held up on account to a rock rail...
yeah i talked to my dealer today and he said he still has no idea what the hold up is. He talked to his ford rep for production and he has no info as well. Which to be honest is a bunch of BS. He said that at the dealership we have like 4 or 5 builds in production hell. One of them is a 2 door Big Bend and has been sitting at the plant built for a month or so now.

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
V. Blue, 4dr 2.7 BL Soft w/MGV seats - Sas/lux/tow pkg
Blend 7/22 / 1010
Still says in production, Module Yes, Sync No.

Last edited:

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yeah i talked to my dealer today and he said he still has no idea what the hold up is. He talked to his ford rep for production and he has no info as well. Which to be honest is a bunch of BS. He said that at the dealership we have like 4 or 5 builds in production hell. One of them is a 2 door Big Bend and has been sitting at the plant built for a month or so now.
It sucks more every day too. That 2 door BB he's talking about is mine, and tomorrow will be 35 days that it's been sitting at MAP. Still no updates and still no ETA on shipping.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It sucks more every day too. That 2 door BB he's talking about is mine, and tomorrow will be 35 days that it's been sitting at MAP. Still no updates and still no ETA on shipping.
I still think its funny how people with base orders are being built weeks after yours and they are getting theirs way before you. Makes no sense. If they have a top you think you would be the priority so they could get your vehicle sent out instead of someone who waiting like a week for their build.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still think its funny how people with base orders are being built weeks after yours and they are getting theirs way before you. Makes no sense. If they have a top you think you would be the priority so they could get your vehicle sent out instead of someone who waiting like a week for their build.
It's much easier to put a new "just in time" MIC top on a new production vehicle than to take one out in the parking lot and swap it out with a defective top from a previously produced vehicle.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uhh, guys...
That doesn't mean much for us, if anything hopefully it help move Broncos already built out of MAP. They want to get the produced Broncos out of MAP parking lots before they promise to build more.

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That doesn't mean much for us, if anything hopefully it help move Broncos already built out of MAP. They want to get the produced Broncos out of MAP parking lots before they promise to build more.
If it has been a parts issue this whole time, hopefully this means we will see some movement on the ones sitting in a lot somewhere.

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might be passing on fake news here. It says it's a scheduling plan, so it might have nothing to do with production this week.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel for you folks that haven't got your Broncos headed your way

I slipped thru the hurdles
Base SaS 4dr. softie 7/22 0923

Its sitting at the train yard in my area ...... called the dealer and he said it could be a while, man this wait might be the worst.
Side note I'll never shoot a pigeon again , karma ya know