jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/26 week moved to 8/16 week (awhile ago), then dialed into 8/21. As of recently, I was worried it would slip to September, and I've long forgotten that at one point I had a build date that has passed.

And you're meaning to tell me my baby may have already been built and is sitting on a lot somewhere!? Interesting thought...
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh My Gawd!! Im sorry. Were you given any info as to why? My anxiety just went straight through the roof! Wow!!! Thanks for sharing!
No and I'm not alone, look at the 6/30 build/ bad batch thread!

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Personally, I am cobbling it together from at least 5/6 sources and still don't have anything I really can call definitive, multiple discrepancies from multiple sources. Not that I believe that any (automated or human) are passing bad data, but rather the data they had at the time. It's frustrating to not have one cohesive answer.
So far as i can tell
If you got a build week from ford, it isn't shown in the tracker.
I swear the tracker showed "In Production" when i got my email though

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a very hard time believing this, just based on the production numbers. If this were the norm (and guys with updated future build dates actually had their bronco built during the initial build date), then there would be a few thousand broncos sitting in purgatory by now....or, we would be hearing about a lot of early July broncos coming out of purgatory and being delivered while ford backfilled the lot with fresh builds also destined for temp purgatory (since we are seeing 1,000 or less broncos sitting on the lot). I dont think they could hide a couple extra thousand broncos without us knowing about it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a very hard time believing this, just based on the production numbers. If this were the norm (and guys with updated future build dates actually had there bronco built during the initial build date), then there would be a few thousand broncos sitting in purgatory by now....or, we would be hearing about a lot of early July broncos coming out of purgatory and being delivery while ford backfilled the lot with fresh builds also destined for temp purgatory. I dont think they could hide a couple extra thousand broncos without us knowing about it.
Since I'm sure you have radar with the location of every Bronco built, you're probably right. Enjoy ruining people's excitement.

Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So your source claims that your Bronco was built despite not even having a window sticker generated yet?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So your source claims that your Bronco was built despite not even having a window sticker generated yet?
Nothing to say, from a technical standpoint, that ford couldn't block access to a window sticker for a vin

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point I would assume all of the checkpoint signs we have been told to mean something, very well may mean nothing. There is nothing we can do to control this so my contribution is telling what I know from a more than credible source.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope you are correct... I'm the same dates as you had..... except first email was to be built 7/12...2 Dr. 2.7 OB.... in Texas also sitting at 8/16... got Vin... no sticker...

Last edited:

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do have a VIN. I don't know what a blend date is.
The blend date/sequence is on the top of your Window Sticker with the word "blend" underneath the number. This is the date where Ford is supposed to have all of the parts on hand to build your Bronco. It would be interesting to know if the blend date is in the past or in the future. E.G. does the arrival of that chip to insert into your Bronco makes the blend into the future or if it was the major components that gave you a blend date in the past but waiting on a chip didn't affect the blend date.
Sponsored