Sponsored

Don't know if I trust this, delivered? I can hope [Update, it was delivered to dealer]

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
It has been more than two months since my one Bronco was built with status of Awaiting Shipment and the Order Track app shipping information said pending and listed as ASN.

Saturday it suddenly showed "in Transit" on the app and shipped on the ford page, but the app still showed shipping information as pending and ASN.

Today the app now says delivered and the ford order tracking page lists delivery status as final preparation, but the app still showed shipping information as pending and ASN.

It is plausible I suppose that it got on a truck Late Friday and made it to NJ today. The projected delivery date, according to dealer, was regularly slipping a week at a time, sometimes two weeks. Friday it was still saying June 9th even thought it was already the 10th.

Hopefully it is for real.

Ford Bronco Don't know if I trust this, delivered?  I can hope [Update, it was delivered to dealer] Order status
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order through the app still shows pending under transport but I have a rail car number and know it’s made it at least one state away so like everything else it doesn’t seem too accurate.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been more than two months since my one Bronco was built with status of Awaiting Shipment and the Order Track app shipping information said pending and listed as ASN.

Saturday it suddenly showed "in Transit" on the app and shipped on the ford page, but the app still showed shipping information as pending and ASN.

Today the app now says delivered and the ford order tracking page lists delivery status as final preparation, but the app still showed shipping information as pending and ASN.

It is plausible I suppose that it got on a truck Late Friday and made it to NJ today. The projected delivery date, according to dealer, was regularly slipping a week at a time, sometimes two weeks. Friday it was still saying June 9th even thought it was already the 10th.

Hopefully it is for real.

Ford Bronco Don't know if I trust this, delivered?  I can hope [Update, it was delivered to dealer] Order status
What does the ordertrack.app show?

OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d bet it’s loaded on the trailer or dropped off at the dealer lot.
I hope so, I need a break for once.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does the ordertrack.app show?
As I said, Saturday the app said In Transit and Sunday says delivered. This is what it shows now cropped to the relevent portions.

Ford Bronco Don't know if I trust this, delivered?  I can hope [Update, it was delivered to dealer] OrderTrackStatus

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chances are it was dropped off. It typically takes a day for the dealership to accept it into their system so they can sell the unit.

I.e. write it up for PDI, detail, etc.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I said, Saturday the app said In Transit and Sunday says delivered. This is what it shows now cropped to the relevent portions.

Ford Bronco Don't know if I trust this, delivered?  I can hope [Update, it was delivered to dealer] OrderTrackStatus
Mine shows "In Transit" but no shipping info.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back in January mine said update to shipped on a Friday, dealer called Saturday to tell me it was delivered. I wouldn’t trust the tracker to be accurate.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can’t trust the app. The app is behind and there’s no way it shipped over the weekend. Call Ford Marketing.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on my experience It’s delivered to the dealer. Call them first thing.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where in Jersey?…..I saw a 2 door base in EG on a truck yesterday travelling south on 287 near Morristown. I know thats a long shot that it could have been yours but eerily coincidental!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that far of a haul from MAP to Jersey. If there was a willing driver and a truck, then it is , barring highway snarls, a 14 hour trip taking their time. I may be the exception, but the Ford app and tracker where pretty much dead on concerning my rig. Good luck and enjoy.

OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base