Sponsored

Stood up I don’t know if I can work today.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got stood up by Ford last night and I’m devastated. I don’t know if I’ll be able to work today. I’ve been crying uncontrollably and looking for support.

I’m really not devastated just having fun. Who else got stood up yesterday?
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got stood up by Ford last night and I’m devastated. I don’t know if I’ll be able to work today. I’ve been crying uncontrollably and looking for support.

My experience, I too believed I was stood up after a scheduling Thursday came and went. Just by happenstance I went to my dealer to check on an earlier order change and when they brought up my order on the Ford system, I was scheduled with a VIN. I did not receive the same info from Ford until ten days later. BTW, when Ford did inform me via email I was scheduled with a VIN, my build week was moved “ UP” three weeks from the prior schedule week. So just because you didn’t get an email, don’t assume you got skunked.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was too! but then again I was still get ready pampering myself with hardtops and HOSS packages, soo. It's my own damn fault.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I believe that scheduling happens over a few days at least. I removed my tow package the day after a schedule day and the next day got an email that my Bronco got scheduled. Never even saw that my Bronco was being previewed or anything.

On top of that the email saying I was scheduled with my VIN was pretty much the only email I've gotten from Ford since getting scheduled. I'm sure there's plenty others who don't even get that email and have to find out by asking Ford or their dealer.
Sponsored