Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This doesn’t sound legit. What about us sitting built but lost in make believe land?

mines been built for a week and we know many others have been waiting weeks, but we are seeing others built after us shipping, so these “chips” are being randomly placed in Random picked Broncos..

and what happen to the news we all got back in the spring that “don’t worry we have enough of these chips for Broncos” what that lasted less than 5000 that have been produced??

something doesn’t add Up
What's more plausible? Ford knows that any real update can cause a fire storm and they are tempering expectations? Or all of the "known update variables" from this site are more than likely wrong and people have been spinning wheels for months?
Sponsored

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even stranger my As Built modules just popped, I have to check the VIN twice to believe it!!!

Still no window sticker... LMFAO
That's what I've been trying to say. I think once the chips are installed people are being updated. Can you imagine them going one by one to install a damn computer chip in 1000 broncos?

All of this "you have to have a window sticker" talk is BS.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's more plausible? Ford knows that any real update can cause a fire storm and they are tempering expectations? Or all of the "known update variables" from this site are more than likely wrong and people have been spinning wheels for months?
So sending out communication to us affected by this prolonged wait wouldn’t be beneficial to Ford? You don’t think their lack of communication to those affected by our built Broncos sitting in La-La land doesn’t make them look incompetent and out
Of touch?

what also doesn’t make sense to your claim is that we have seen Broncos of similar builds built and shipped after some of us sitting in QC, why would they be built and shipped if there were a chip shortage?
shit doesn’t make sense or add up...

sorry...
Til I hear something from Ford which isn’t likely your claim is much like the rest of us on this forum- we are guessing and over analyzing the Ford crumbs that are being left behind..

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So sending out communication to us affected by this prolonged wait wouldn’t be beneficial to Ford? You don’t think their lack of communication to those affected by our built Broncos sitting in La-La land doesn’t make them look incompetent and out
Of touch?

what also doesn’t make sense to your claim is that we have seen Broncos of similar builds built and shipped after some of us sitting in QC, why would they be built and shipped if there were a chip shortage?
shit doesn’t make sense or add up...

sorry...
Til I hear something from Ford which isn’t likely your claim is much like the rest of us on this forum- we are guessing and over analyzing the Ford crumbs that are being left behind..
Right. We as humans don’t deal with “probably”. We like facts, even if it hurts us.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unless you have an email directly from Ford. I doubt it. But go off sis.
Never one email from Ford

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker Mark's Bronco Sticker jpe

And for the record, I still can't pull up my window sticker!

Thanks again to the persons who have kept me in the LOOP.

Ford Bronco Don't trust the Bronco Order Tracker Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13-07-26 Bronco Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN Order #]

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 13-07-26 Bronco Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN Order #].png

Last edited:

notlimahttocs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The blend date/sequence is on the top of your Window Sticker with the word "blend" underneath the number. This is the date where Ford is supposed to have all of the parts on hand to build your Bronco. It would be interesting to know if the blend date is in the past or in the future. E.G. does the arrival of that chip to insert into your Bronco makes the blend into the future or if it was the major components that gave you a blend date in the past but waiting on a chip didn't affect the blend date.
Is the window sticker the ONLY place to find the blend date?
Sponsored