Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even the crickets have given up keeping me company while I wait on a solitary word about anything. How's that for status?
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this actually becomes true (your Bronco ships or shows up), please update this post. Would be amazing if there were even a small batch out there waiting for chips that are already produced. I went on a similarly wild production-week-estimate-changing ride so I'm willing to latch onto any hopeful information.

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shoot me your VIN sis I’ll tell you the truth.
Unless you're at the factory where I got my info from... Not waisting my time. Clearly there levels to access of information.

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you're at the factory where I got my info from... Not waisting my time. Clearly there levels to access of information.
Clearly.

Maybe I’m a bit too arbitrary here, but often times I read a lot of obscene claims on here that are far’fetched and this was one of them. I’m not trying to bully you or your resource. I’m just saying that I don’t think what you were told is correct. And I can help you with confirming those allegations.

But by all means, you don’t know me. So don’t waste your time.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've been through this seven times the last 4 years and my brother is a regional rep, I'm just slightly familiar with how it works. no window sticker no build...Simple facts.
Just because we don't have a window sticker, doesn't mean the plant doesn't, right?

What a consumer has access to is far different.
That being said,, whats i t mean if the api (https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder)i is returning a value for a window sticker, but the window sticker generator does not return a pdf?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think people are conflating build date and build week. I saw the same thing on other threads. Build week is 8/16. But based on my update the Bronco is already built. Like I said I think the scheduling information is the set expectations.

They know how pissed we are.
Well, there's some of the best news I've heard in a while. Knowing from the start my build would be a '22, I haven't much right to be pissed. But those folks with a first day, first hour, and through July reservations, not hearing squat, have a right to be really pissed. My hope is Ford will put their big boys pants on, and just tell us the truth about what is happening.

Thanks for the update Henry, and I hope yours arrives soon.

Also folks, don't forget that after Ford saying they were going to ramp up production in August they suddenly announced a two week shutdown. Could that be that more chips arrived, and the plant wants to clear the backlog of trucks sitting idle in the lot before proceeding. We haven't heard a reason why they shut down, so who knows?

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearly.

Maybe I’m a bit too arbitrary here, but often times I read a lot of obscene claims on here that are far’fetched and this was one of them. I’m not trying to bully you or your resource. I’m just saying that I don’t think what you were told is correct. And I can help you with confirming those allegations.

Bummer. I hate seeing Uncle Perma offer help only to be turned down.
This makes me sad.

giphy.gif

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer told me that they been building them and storing but not telling anyone till they are ready to go. I didn't put much weight in that.

OP
OP

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Clearly.

Check your DM

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm very happy for you guys that have Vin's and build dates but very sad for the one's like me who have none of those. The excitement is gone.

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems feasible to me. people keep saying the chips are not a factor with bronco. It’s simply not true. They are an issue with all cars! Why would bronco be any different? And it’s likely the biggest reason why so many are sitting in the lots near the plant (plus the other issues like MIC quality). Why else would packages with more electronics be more likely delayed? Good luck to all. Hoping all the issues get resolved soon
Sponsored