First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn’t sound legit. What about us sitting built but lost in make believe land?

mines been built for a week and we know many others have been waiting weeks, but we are seeing others built after us shipping, so these “chips” are being randomly placed in Random picked Broncos..

and what happen to the news we all got back in the spring that “don’t worry we have enough of these chips for Broncos” what that lasted less than 5000 that have been produced??

something doesn’t add Up
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn’t sound legit. What about us sitting built but lost in make believe land?

mines been built for a week and we know many others have been waiting weeks, but we are seeing others built after us shipping, so these “chips” are being randomly placed in Random picked Broncos..

and what happen to the news we all got back in the spring that “don’t worry we have enough of these chips for Broncos” what that lasted less than 5000 that have been produced??

something add Up
Im not saying its true (Im not OP, either) but there would be a difference in the system (I believe) based on what parts are missing. The delivery system is automated and based on when your Sync gets turned on/activated during assembly. Without the chip, that step never happens and the system doesn't get updated. You can see it happen "live" if you add your VIN to the FORDPASS app.. How reliable is that? Not sure.

If your truck is being held up for 6 weeks because its missing the left mudflap, its going to appear as if your truck is finished because Sync is activated..

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im not saying its true (Im not OP, either) but there would be a difference in the system (I believe) based on what parts are missing. The delivery system is automated and based on when your Sync gets turned on/activated during assembly. Without the chip, that step never happens and the system doesn't get updated. You can see it happen "live" if you add your VIN to the FORDPASS app.. How reliable is that? Not sure.

If your truck is being held up for 6 weeks because its missing the left mudflap, its going to appear as if your truck is finished because Sync is activated..
Ya my modules popped, sync updated and activated, dealer says it’s produced...

it’s in QC either awaiting a fix or a final inspection or shipping details..

Easy fix for this ... Ford sends out emails to affected customers updating them on the hold up... but they can’t figure this simple communication tool out, so many of us sit in limbo..

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious, anyone willing to share part of their VIN? Mine ends in 69218. I was expecting a July 19 build, which changed to Aug 25th, but now has no ETA and only states In Process, whatever that means.

I'm just trying to see what sequence you guys are at with your build dates.

Any info would be cool.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious, anyone willing to share part of their VIN? Mine ends in 69218. I was expecting a July 19 build, which changed to Aug 25th, but now has no ETA and only states In Process, whatever that means.

I'm just trying to see what sequence you guys are at with your build dates.

Any info would be cool.

The vin numbers are not corresponding with build sequence.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a theory.
One of the things that held mine up was a spot of sealer under the paint on the right rear door. What that means, is where the door was constructed and 2 pieces of sheet metal overlap, a bead of sealer is put in between. The process is automated, so its put on by a robot. IF that robot did put on too much so that the sealer oozed out the seam, it would cause a paint defect that would have to be repaired after the fact. Now, IF that robot went on and did this for, say, half a shift, before it was noticed, that is quite a few doors that need a paint repair.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what one of the most time consuming repairs are?

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vin numbers are not corresponding with build sequence.
I understand that, but there is some semblance. I've noticed all builds with displayed VINs have been pre 65xxx

Sponsored

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that, but there is some semblance. I've noticed all builds with displayed VINs have been pre 65xxx

78919 built 7/13 delivered to dealer 7/23

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a theory.
One of the things that held mine up was a spot of sealer under the paint on the right rear door. What that means, is where the door was constructed and 2 pieces of sheet metal overlap, a bead of sealer is put in between. The process is automated, so its put on by a robot. IF that robot did put on too much so that the sealer oozed out the seam, it would cause a paint defect that would have to be repaired after the fact. Now, IF that robot went on and did this for, say, half a shift, before it was noticed, that is quite a few doors that need a paint repair.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what one of the most time consuming repairs are?

Mine had the pass fail sheet still in the bronco with the build sheet. "grille cracked in center during assembly"
and something similar to this

Concerns 1 concerns closed 1

open concerns 0

It would be interesting to see if more of these get left in the car and not disposed of during PDI

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Join the #badbatchbroncos tweet campaign to Mike Levine Twitter asking where they are and how long till we get them!
Maybe Ford is moving them around the country like the January 6 "conspirators" so people get confused and can't find them.

We deserve a congressional investigation to get all the "facts"!

Has anyone ever seen Levine and Pelosi in the same place at the same time? No? Same person?
Sponsored