First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a version for us folks that buckled and switched to a soft top or should we continue to hold our breath for news?
Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Non build date version
54C72A2E-741D-420D-8149-1CA8E8A5E9E5.png
Looks like this is the email all of the 2 door order holders that don't have vins got, mine is identical.

No real info, just that it's delayed until next year unless I change my order to what I dont want. Whole lot less info than what was released yesterday, and zero even approximate time line, which appears to be a change for Ford. At least they aren't overcomitting, which makes me think Im still at least another year out.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never receive anything from the dealer or Ford. I am so tired of logging on and seeing only the green dot and "ordering with dealer" and nothing else. I know plenty of people are ahead of me with worse issues and more time logged waiting. I should not complain - but I am going to anyway.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator can we get the letters marked as to what group they address? TIA!! Looks like there may be 4 different versions.

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just hope they do better with keeping us informed and more regularly. Shit happens, I know. Just give us a regular heads up. We shouldn't have to rely on "insiders" to get info weeks/months before they open their mouths.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good lord some of you guys are fast

Love the bit about being sent exclusive gear. I've received a whole lot of NOTHING.
I haven't recieved anything either. With this weeks swag, it triggered my FedEx account. Sadly going to a house I haven't lived at for 2 years. I asked the shipper (Ten10) where they got my address from and they said Ford gave it to them. I realized when I moved, I didn't change my address at my Ford Dealership (it is changed everywhere else, even at Ford.com) but Ford pulled addresses from your dealer. All of my swag has been going to the guy that bought my house. No biggie, because I want my Bronco, not swag. But check your address with your dealer. That also may be why you haven't gotten anything either.

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did everyone get this? I changes my order a few weeks ago to a Soft Top Badlands from a Wildtrack. This has me questioning if the Dealer actually updated my order in the system. Ford Customer says they cant see what I have on order and the website still shows a Wildtrack.

Ford Bronco Delivery delay emails have arrived [8/13] sss

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the email...

Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. As a result, we will not be able to get you a 2021 model year Bronco with a hardtop.
We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year.
And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner.
We will also continue to show how much we appreciate your patience with exclusive Bronco swag and experiences until you're behind the wheel.
Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

dinkdonk

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation in Longmont Colorado - Currently living in Long Beach Ca -

Just received a new letter from Ford.
Build date : 07/12/2021
Probably will not see 2021 Bronco this year - tisk tisk

“I can hold my breath for a long long time” -creepshow

Ford Bronco Delivery delay emails have arrived [8/13] E6959528-29AE-4412-8E16-F0F352843A7B

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also got the email.

Already went through the FAQ website. It's nothing new from what was announced yesterday, so feel free to skip if you got better things to do.

Or if you are like me and have no life--read away.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, got mine...you beat me by a a minute in posting. I like how they say " We will also continue to show how much we appreciate your patience with exclusive Bronco swag and experiences until you're behind the wheel. " and I see the thread with the FedEx packages arriving with the nice swag and all I got was the sticker and poster crap.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: This was posted in a different thread, originally.

Mine is slightly different from both of those:

Ford Bronco Delivery delay emails have arrived [8/13] BroncoUPDate21
Sponsored

Last edited: