First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My email is a little more disappointing and confirms I will not be receiving a Bronco this year. And also says my dealership will be reaching out to me which I know is BS because if it weren't for this site I'd be completely clueless. They don't seem to care at all about this process.
Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good lord some of you guys are fast

Love the bit about being sent exclusive gear. I've received a whole lot of NOTHING.
Me too! Not a map or sticker or anything! What the hell @Ford Motor Company ? Who can I call or email to find out why?

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty clear new options will be managed through the dealer. This indicates the MY22 B&P will reflect new pricing. I wonder if they keep the 2021 B&P up for reservations. Doubtful IMO. Take your screen shots now.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Me too! Not a map or sticker or anything! What the hell @Ford Motor Company ? Who can I call or email to find out why?
Wouldn't normally call to complain but I actually might about this if I knew who to contact and if they were doing anything about it

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to more goodies.

Now I’m torn between switching to a soft top and sneaking into the queue or waiting for the 22 options.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got two emails (two orders). Who would have thought that on a Friday the 13th, Ford would actually get emails communicated ahead of schedule?

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone please note that this says more information for 2022 ordering will be sent out in September, not that 2022 ordering will happen in September. I imagine this distinction will get lost over the next month by some people.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

04%2Fm%2F15%2Ff3e4475b-f559-464e-8f81-f478f92498fd.png
Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. As a result, we will not be able to get you a 2021 model year Bronco with a hardtop.
We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs, making the wait for your Bronco a little more bearable. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in the 2022 model year.
And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner.
We will also continue to show how much we appreciate your patience with exclusive Bronco swag and experiences until you're behind the wheel.
Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

MaxP

First Edition
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
Your Bronco is built, but unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with the hardtop roof and it needs to be replaced.
As a result, your delivery timing will be delayed. We will prioritize replacement of hardtops on the oldest units first and will send you an email with more detailed timing updates based on your VIN in September. You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team
Sponsored