Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This just in. Ford renames the FE to the FU edition. It's navy pier or suck it! :p

Just kidding of course. It's only been a week and we've got ~9 months to go...
To think a week ago, people were crying because they were too late for the FE. The next 9 months will go by painfully slow.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big news for FE folks

gml0oo6-png.png
I don't understand the point of Ford publicly saying they are increasing the FE if they are not opening up the reservations for it. If they over sold then fine, say that and explain why, otherwise open up the 3500 reservations.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I liked this just so I could unlike it. ?
Ha. Fair. Unpopular opinion and I may be in the minority here.

It's like going to a restaurant...not waiting for the menu...ordering something...then complaining you don't like it.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ha. Fair. Unpopular opinion and I may be in the minority here.

It's like going to a restaurant...not waiting for the menu...ordering something...then complaining you don't like it.
Honestly, I could give two $hits about the color right now because we’re all just guessing. I’m more concerned about the dealers adding a Markup Expense over MSRP or doing something shady to capitalize on everyone’s obsession.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So even more to my point then. Either keep it or cancel it and move on if it's not to your taste.

Don't be surprised that the vehicle you reserved without looking may not be to your liking.
But I might lose my $100 refundable deposit.
And I was looking but the Ford website kept on Crashing.
Besides it's fun to complain alot on a Forum . Seems like everyone listens . LOL

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, I could give two $hits about the color right now because we’re all just guessing. I’m more concerned about the dealers adding a Markup Expense over MSRP or doing something shady to capitalize on everyone’s obsession.
Mark up
They only gave the first 10 people something special. The rest of us were still served.
I saw on the Bronco nation forum people were getting gifts in the mail. I bet if you received the email you were not the original 3500.

JpoutinUtah

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pretty amazed that Ford decided to decrease the value of the FE before even building one....

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is interesting ... in the Raptor world .. the colored interiors are coveted (2 examples below). I think you guys should reserve your opinions until you actually see the FE interrior in real life.

1595362989869.png

1595363029140.png
I had the orange version on mine.

PatrioticArms

First Edition
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, I’m keeping a second order on a WildTrax at a different dealer just in case the first dealer tries to add a premium charge on my FE order. I’m not paying $10k over MSRP like some people are suggesting might happen. When I ask my dealer about the pricing structure, I get BS, canned responses...”no one knows...Ford hasn’t told us anything..blah, blah, blah”
If ur current dealer goes over MSRP u can switch the order to a different dealer

Soup8508

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would be incredibly surprising and unusual if there was more than one interior for the FE. Look at Fords history, it's very common for there to only be one interior on the range topping models. The 'Limited' F-series, The RS, the FE Sports, the Mach E, and so on. Just accept that there will only be one interior and we can all be thrilled and surprised if they give us another option.
There will have to be more, how ugly will that interior look if you choose the red or orange outside colors, they have to be smarter than that....right?

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mark up

I saw on the Bronco nation forum people were getting gifts in the mail. I bet if you received the email you were not the original 3500.
I bet you’re fun at parties
Sponsored