Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m in the “hope to be pleasantly surprised” column. I also don’t understand the limitations (4) on exterior paint colors, none of which are exclusive. ? Plus, I have not seen any official statement that Navy pier is the only interior color choice, I have seen “leather trimmed” seats being mentioned, so I’m holding out for B&P and ordering.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reason I still am hoping for something different.. FE shows this color still on reserve page, which matches none of the other colors.
1600486060859.png
That's a pic of Cactus Gray. If you go to color visualizer on Ford site it shows this computerized color as Cactus Gray. The color seem to always have a different cast to it in different photos.
Ford Bronco First Edition Color Limitations 2020-Ford-Bronco-Color-Options_o-7-1024x439
Ford Bronco First Edition Color Limitations 1595195397330 (1)

Last edited:

Sponsored

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's a pic of Cactus Gray. If you go to color visualizer on Ford site it shows this computerized color as Cactus Gray. The color seem to always have a different cast to it in different photos.
Strange almost every paint sample realife Pic I've seen the green is non-existant. I like it in the photo shopped pics they think it should look like, but in real life the green just isn't there!

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be mad as well to be able to have reserved a FE only to find out a base model has more color options. I guess Ford looks at it as if the rich that can afford it won't care how it looks, but hopefully they will have a better interior color option because that is the worst interior I have ever seen and I owned a 80s mustang with the hideous red interior!

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And that only source is a ‘yes’ on Twitter. I know Mike has been cagey on actual details.
I sure hope you are right. The thought of that interior as the only option is a major let down.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never understood why they do this. When I bought my F-350 Platinum it was only available in 5 of the 11 colors and the King Ranch in only 7 of the 11.

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strange almost every paint sample realife Pic I've seen the green is non-existant. I like it in the photo shopped pics they think it should look like, but in real life the green just isn't there!
Yep. As has been illustrated in other threads the actual CG/Fighter Jet color is different from the CGI renders and test mules. It's basically "shiny primer". I.e. a glossy but pure grey with no hint whatsoever of blue, green, tan, ... Which is contrary to what someone from Ford said when describing the color in a video that was circulated.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just think Cactus Gray has lived a repressed life among other privileged, dominate Gray colors. It’s time we stand up against the “Carbonized Grays” of the world and acknowledge Cactus Gray (CG) as a valued color.
Sponsored