DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what you’re saying is that there is a separate secret letter that tells you guys that you have been awarded x amount you can spend on your best friends and family but that the public will see a letter that shows that a select few of them can have $0-$1000 spent on them by you.
The letter already angers enough of us who got left off the list of being appreciHATED.
I see that you will take anything I say the wrong way but no there isn't a secret letter. In the letter on the first post of this page there is a spot that has the dollar amount we can use. Ford will reimburse us after we prove how went spent the money and that it went to an order holder. we can use up to $1,000 on a single customer but are not given enough funds to do that.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How in the world are you waiting a year for a Sport? You didn't order a sun/moon roof did you?
I ordered a fully loaded Badlands sport in March (yes including moonroof) and its been waiting on a chip since then (and now a fuel line recall), in production since June with ETA of 10/31. Dealer visibility report says should be completed week of 10/22 which would put delivery sometime in mid November if not December. My first sport Badlands was a dealer order which arrived destroyed and then I had to place an order after that which further delayed me. In the meantime I just keep renewing the lease on my 2018 Edge.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The program Ford is offering is only directed at Bronco I believe. Not the Bronco sport. We don't have any sports that were ordered at our dealership that haven't taken delivery so it might if that is the case at a dealership.

To reiterate. I don't know how ford selected the amount of money put into the pool but it was only $4500 and we have way more than 4 to 5 orders. so clearly not $1000 per order.
Thanks for the response. I’ll call Ford and ask if this is being extended to those of us who are facing serious delay on our Badlands sports. I’m going to be placing an order for a big bronco at some point after I pick up my sport so of course that delay is expected and for me better to have a year delay between taking delivery of each vehicle.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see that you will take anything I say the wrong way but no there isn't a secret letter. In the letter on the first post of this page there is a spot that has the dollar amount we can use. Ford will reimburse us after we prove how went spent the money and that it went to an order holder. we can use up to $1,000 on a single customer but are not given enough funds to do that.
Ok so they went through and already knew how many you guys had that qualified for their program and came up with four and a half.
I’m not picking a fight with you this whole thing stinks.
If they wanted to do anything right by us after having screwed up so badly, they wouldn’t have involved you guys at all. Now you get anger directed at you that should be directed at them because shady dealers will treat favorite customers and friends or family more than they will treat some Joe Schmoe.

Leaving the 99’s off this program is complete bullshit because we are 99’d because of them!

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I’ll call Ford and ask if this is being extended to those of us who are facing serious delay on our Badlands sports. I’m going to be placing an order for a big bronco at some point after I pick up my sport so of course that delay is expected and for me better to have a year delay between taking delivery of each vehicle.
We have 4 Sports on HOLD at the plant still but have gotten 4 delivered in the past week. Non are our Badlands. They are having issues with the sunroofs for sure. We can't even order one with a roof right now. Hopefully they will get it soon though. We have another 5 sports in transit to us so it looks like they got the needed parts recently.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure many sleazeball dealers will find some way to screw customers out of this exactly like some people have been screwed out of their orders etc. Outside of SAC and probably Granger I don't trust a single dealer to do the right thing.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so they went through and already knew how many you guys had that qualified for their program and came up with four and a half.
I’m not picking a fight with you this whole thing stinks.
If they wanted to do anything right by us after having screwed up so badly, they wouldn’t have involved you guys at all. Now you get anger directed at you that should be directed at them because shady dealers will treat favorite customers and friends or family more than they will treat some Joe Schmoe.

Leaving the 99’s off this program is complete bullshit because we are 99’d because of them!
oh I agree I think a rebate or special APR would have been a much better use of this. I know my store won't pass the money to the 2 employee's that have orders here. I really think this was meant to just help store give out some small swag etc. I shocks me they don't think this info will leak out and blow up in their face.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have 4 Sports on HOLD at the plant still but have gotten 4 delivered in the past week. Non are our Badlands. They are having issues with the sunroofs for sure. We can't even order one with a roof right now. Hopefully they will get it soon though. We have another 5 sports in transit to us so it looks like they got the needed parts recently.
If I wanted to take an OB, BB or base I’m sure I could find one and I know my dealer has a few coming but I don’t want to compromise since this one has everything and for a great price. I am starting to see some Badlands sports show up around local dealers but like you said none have moonroof and I think most of them don’t have BL package either. Either way, I think its great that waiting customers are getting something even if it doesn’t apply to me. I’ll call at some point anyway to ask and if its for big Bronco orders only then so be it but can’t hurt to ask.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't hurt to ask. The dealer could make a call and see if they will allow an exception for Bronco Sport order. Worst thing Ford can say is no.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it is a moot point. It is extra labor (out of the dealers pocket) to administer the program (buying, mailing, getting receipts, sending them in and hoping it is approved for reimbursement), they are, as a whole, not going to go through the extra work for no personal gain. Either they will find a way to profit or just blow it off. Not all to be sure, but a lot of them.

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, Dad always told me to wish in one hand and s..t in the other and see what you got. Not holding my breath…

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what my dealer will offer me.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Willing to bet my dealership pockets $1,000 and I don't hear a thing from them.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want them to do $1000 worth of work on my current car to keep it on the road until my bronco comes (whenever that may be). Got a pretty nasty oil leak. My only moments of weakness about jumping ship are based around not wanting to invest any money in my current car that I should be spending on a new car.
I'm right there with ya, my Mustang is looking like it might not make it to delivery, and I don't want to throw money at it with the Bronco looming...

Not like anyone will believe me but the actual release of info from Ford only says maximum spend per customer is $1,000. Not you will get 1k per reservation. My dealer has a pool of $4,500 that we can be REIMBURSED from Ford with if we prove where we spent the money and what customers it went to. So If we break that out between the orders and 99'ers its about $50 per person if we disperse it evenly.

I'm just on this form because I love Bronco's. I'm still waiting on mine to get here as well. I'm not here to make sales or get business. Just share a little inside info where I can. I'm sure I'll get called a liar but oh well.
How many non-99, converted to order, and ready for scheduling Broncos do you have though? You say it's $50 when you're including orders that do no qualify for this program... what about if you only include those that actually do? The fact that the pool is an amount that is not an even thousand speaks to the fact that they didn't give a pool large enough for $1000 per order, but the numbers your giving are not valid either as is 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored