Sponsored

Anyone get their $1000 Customer Satisfaction Funds?

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember back in September, Ford let dealers know that for those of us who have been waiting since the beginning for our orders they were going to give us a $1000 to spend on Ford/Bronco related accessories or services. Did this quietly disappear or are folks getting their $1000? My Bronco gets here in January-ish

Ford Bronco Anyone get their $1000 Customer Satisfaction Funds? Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Announcement 2
Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Important clarification...it is up to $1000. Not every reservation and order holder will get $1000. The dealer allocates some level of funds across their reservations at their choosing. I ended up with $500 accessories credit. Others have gotten swag and even bottles of their favorite beverage. Ford then reimburses the dealer for these.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Important clarification...it is up to $1000. Not every reservation and order holder will get $1000. The dealer allocates some level of funds across their reservations at their choosing. I ended up with $500 accessories credit. Others have gotten swag and even bottles of their favorite beverage. Ford then reimburses the dealer for these.
My dealer didn't do a thing....AND.....I never got my $100 deposit back.
They said "In Ford's system it says you cancelled your order because it was going to take too long."
I never cancelled anything and I was the 2nd person at the dealership to take delivery, and the FIRST to reserve and convert to order.
My dealership sucks.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our dealership divided the total cash by their total reservation holders. Each person got a swag pack that I'd value somewhere between $240-$300. Main item was a 24qt Yeti Cooler.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a promise from my dealer that a few parts on my wishlist were ordered, but haven't heard since purchasing last month. Hopefully the come through for me!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying, I had no idea they split the funds up between order holders

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying, I had no idea they split the funds up between order holders
actually seems fair assuming all are pissed upon.

davidd4216

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Should I be concerned that I just asked my salesman about this and he said "I have no idea what that is"?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should I be concerned that I just asked my salesman about this and he said "I have no idea what that is"?
That is why my dealer said when I brought it up, I sent them the letter and they had "meetings" about it, and I have asked a couple times and have heard nothing...I feel like if I asked again it would be begging for a handout...
PS...I have my Bronco, so I don't talk to my dealer much anymore. He also said he was going to send me a "Thank you gift" that was seperate from this Ford program, but I haven't received that either...

Sponsored
OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bring them a copy of the image I attached above. Hopefully that helps!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Salesman knew about it but implied their Dealership is not doing it. I will push him harder on it. The letter above implied not all Dealers will receive funds??? I have a Bronco on Order, long term "waiting" and I ordered a Ranger due here in a few weeks. So $100K in orders.....nada. The Dealership and Salesman have been great to work with and selling at MSRP but it seems they just don't want to be bothered with this program or maybe they have concerns that Ford won't reimburse them. To be fair....I would expect nothing until delivery time, but, the program ends June 30 2022.

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got nothing,! My dealer gave nothing , not even a key chain. Ken Grody ford in Redlands Ca.

Last edited:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of dealers won’t participate because they don’t see any value in participating but do see risk in participating.
Sponsored