Sponsored

Anyone receive email from their dealer suggesting additional $1000 deposit?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would call them to confirm this but I don't believe any other dealers are doing this... the deposit is regulated by FMC, not the dealer. MSRP is a different story..

Shop around, ask about dealer fees when calling other dealers, be sure not to pay above MSRP, and don't pay more than $100 deposit.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else receive an email from their chosen dealer suggesting you pay an additional $1000 deposit?

Ford Bronco Anyone receive email from their dealer suggesting additional $1000 deposit? DE8C22D4-A49A-4BB6-B97F-B12C8A698532
You just need to respond back with a picture of your middle finger and then block them. Either they are intentionally trying to "scam" you, or they are clueless idiots. You don't want to deal with them either way. Find a different dealer.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get an email from my dealer but no mention of a second deposit.
Anyone else receive an email from their chosen dealer suggesting you pay an additional $1000 deposit?

Ford Bronco Anyone receive email from their dealer suggesting additional $1000 deposit? DE8C22D4-A49A-4BB6-B97F-B12C8A698532

Sponsored

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a text from my dealer telling me they see my reservation. No more fuss.

dano0726

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whec716 -- I'm in NW Houston as well....

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whec716 -- I'm in NW Houston as well....

Nice - what dealer did you go through.

I just talked to my rep and she (yes she) suggested that if I want to deviate from my original model reservation - i.e. go from wildtrak to a badland to place a new reservation for the correct one. I took her advice, and I'm just going to maintain the two reservations and see what happens come December.

Zach_R_88

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Houston as well and am looking for any dealership suggestions. I have a reservation through Tommie Vaughn Ford in the heights. They have not requested a $1,000 deposit. Looking for a dealer who will go X% below invoice price. I ordered a 2019 JLUR for 5% under invoice a couple of years ago and would love to get a similar deal on a Bronco.

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Houston as well and am looking for any dealership suggestions. I have a reservation through Tommie Vaughn Ford in the heights. They have not requested a $1,000 deposit. Looking for a dealer who will go X% below invoice price. I ordered a 2019 JLUR for 5% under invoice a couple of years ago and would love to get a similar deal on a Bronco.
Do you think there will be any below-invoice pricing on the Bronco in the first year? Demand is going to be huge, so I'm doubtful.

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is the HR Director for Team Gillman. Mr. Gillman put me in contact with Tommie Vaughn and that's who I am going through. I think your best bet for pricing is x-plan.

Last edited:

Zach_R_88

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think there will be any below-invoice pricing on the Bronco in the first year? Demand is going to be huge, so I'm doubtful.
I'm hopeful, but have no idea. There's always been high demand for the JLs but I know of at least 2 dealers in Houston offering at least 4% below invoice no questions asked. I'd even be happy with just paying invoice price. Hopefully this forum is as forthcoming with deals they've received as the guys over on the JLwrangler forum are.

Zach_R_88

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is the HR Director for Team Gillman. Mr. Gillman put me in contact with Terry Vaughn Ford and that's who I am going through. I think your best bet for pricing is x-plan.
Assuming you mean Tommie Vaugh? Is X-plan the same as invoice price?

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands