First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are eligible for these funds, that money was earmarked to be used by the dealers. What chaps my ass is when someone offers say $500 to you or me, that means they gave the other $500 to someone else. My dealer told me (drink) that when my order does come in they will use their funds for pretty much whatever I want.......service plan, accessories, or even take it off the bottom line sticker price. Still waiting, but I'll gonna hammer them as much as I can to honor what they previously told me. My other thought on this is that those funds came from Ford to the dealers, so I would guess that it doesn't benefit the dealer at all........probably a "use it dealership, or lose it" so it hopefully only goes to us as the ultimate customer.
ummmm....NOPE....WRONG.....there is funds that "average" about 250 PER bronco order.....UP TO 1000.....if you get the 1000, that means three others got SQUAT. Not if you get 500, someone else gobbled up your "other" 500....
Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ummmm....NOPE....WRONG.....there is funds that "average" about 250 PER bronco order.....UP TO 1000.....if you get the 1000, that means three others got SQUAT. Not if you get 500, someone else gobbled up your "other" 500....
It has a deadline in June. Bronco orders must be delivered to receive the funds. The dealership must use what is allocated to them by the deadline or they lose it. With the Ford allocated funds at my store, even giving every delivered customer $1000, we will likely have remaining funds that “expire” before we get enough Bronco deliveries by the June deadline. 🧊 🏔

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are eligible for these funds, that money was earmarked to be used by the dealers. What chaps my ass is when someone offers say $500 to you or me, that means they gave the other $500 to someone else.
That's not how it worked. Per a dealer earlier in this thread:

This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit. In my mind the "dirt mountain" buyers deserve something substantial, and those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, or anything of high cost at least, since nothings really changed for them anyway.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's not how it worked. Per a dealer earlier in this thread:

XCR440 said:
This isn't $1000 per customer, its 0-$1000 per customer. Ford gave dealers a budget based on how many orders they had (but not in 99 status), dealer can give some $1000 and some 0, if my budget were spread evenly, it would be $250 per unit. Dealers will use it as they see fit. In my mind the "dirt mountain" buyers deserve something substantial, and those late reservations that knew they weren't getting a 21 anyway probably don't need anything, or anything of high cost at least, since nothings really changed for them anyway.
Here is another "my dealer said" quote - When I asked my dealer about these funds he told me their dealership received $11000 total. They have 79 orders. Which comes out to about $139/order. He claims he is trying to be fair and give everyone the same amount.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is another "my dealer said" quote - When I asked my dealer about these funds he told me their dealership received $11000 total. They have 79 orders. Which comes out to about $139/order. He claims he is trying to be fair and give everyone the same amount.
I work for a dealer. Your dealer would be extremely fortunate (or foolish) is they believe they will get 79 delivered before the June deadline. 🤦‍♂️

Of course, Ford could always extend the deadline because of production delays but I would never expect it.

Just speaking from my 25 years of experience

Sponsored

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work for a dealer. Your dealer would be extremely fortunate (or foolish) is they believe they will get 79 delivered before the June deadline. 🤦‍♂️

Of course, Ford could always extend the deadline because of production delays but I would never expect it.

yes, but for you to SAY dealers have funds that will "expire"....is LUDACRIS....I would suspect 98 percent of dealers have used up ALL their funds.....if "your" dealer has funds left...they either got very FEW broncos delivered, or were just cheap as hell and didn't use the money. My dealer had 3500 bucks and it was gone very quickly (according to him).

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t expect shit and got nothing. Not even price protection. Dealership model needs to go away.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn’t expect shit and got nothing. Not even price protection. Dealership model needs to go away.
I got a hitch and wiring installed....hitch 350, wiring 110, plus 2.8 hours labor for installation. Probably valued at 900. +/-

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a hitch and wiring installed....hitch 350, wiring 110, plus 2.8 hours labor for installation. Probably valued at 900. +/-
Not a bad score then! That’s great!

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

He didn't say anything about getting 79 delivered before June. I think they have delivered about 30 so far, including 2021 and 2022. Maybe he has already given all the money away and is just setting me up for disappointment for when my Bronco arrives. I've already asked about the funds and this is the answer I received. Who knows?

In any case, $11000 is not a lot of money for customer funds.

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yes, but for you to SAY dealers have funds that will "expire"....is LUDACRIS....I would suspect 98 percent of dealers have used up ALL their funds.....if "your" dealer has funds left...they either got very FEW broncos delivered, or were just cheap as hell and didn't use the money. My dealer had 3500 bucks and it was gone very quickly (according to him).
It’s not “ludicrous”. The amount that every dealer was provided was determined by Ford using a formula that applied to every dealer. Dealers with more reservations/ orders will be provided more funds to help appease their likely increased number of clients. I have just spend half my life in a dealership. Just sharing my experience. The Bronco fulfillment process is new and completely unique to most dealers though.

I can tell you though that Ford absolutely monitors who those funds are distributed to, and what they are used for exactly, be it a set of All-Weather Floor Mats, or a bottle of Scotch! We have to turn in a name, VIN and additional supporting document/ receipts to detail what the funds were spend on. They audit the records thoroughly.

Now, that being said, if you have a dealer that is unethical (I am not naive. I know they exist 😉) and choose to circumvent the process for their own greed, then I am confident there will be consequences for those few dealers. I am sure there will be a handful that refuse to play by the rules.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He didn't say anything about getting 79 delivered before June. I think they have delivered about 30 so far, including 2021 and 2022. Maybe he has already given all the money away and is just setting me up for disappointment for when my Bronco arrives. I've already asked about the funds and this is the answer I received. Who knows?

In any case, $11000 is not a lot of money for customer funds.
No, it really isn’t.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was a useless program, can only be used upon delivery of vehicle...which hardly happens, so we all got fu@£ed again. So what’s the point of arguing over the details?

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Badlands at the beginning of April. My dealer said they ran out of these funds so there was nothing left to give me. Who knows.... I'm not too mad because my dealer was awesome and sold me the Bronco at invoice with a $100 doc fee. I feel like I got a great deal anyways.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just in showing off my hidden winch I had installed to the GM and he asked me if I had ordered anything from the program and I said no. So, a few minutes later he told me to give them a list of accessories for $1000 and it will be taken care of, no labor costs though. I sent them a link to three items I wanted and said I would pay the balance over $1000. I was told it would happen.

Doesn't hurt to contact your dealer if you haven’t already before the funds expire.
Sponsored