Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco should (hopefully) be built next month. I asked my dealer if the customer satisfaction funds could be used towards tinting the front windows. His response was they were out of the funds and hoping that Ford reloads money into it?
Sponsored

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have any updated information on this?

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any updated information on this?
Not much to say, really. It's up to the individual dealers. Some buyers are getting great stuff. I got a gift card (that was a LOT less than a tow package or some of the other incentives), some buyers got bumpkiss...

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealers are hesitant because Ford likes to find any tiny reason to stick them with the bill. Most won’t do anything with the funds.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t expect anything at all from dealer. They just don’t give a shit. Be lucky to have a full tank of gas.

Sponsored

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received the cargo area enclosure (the nice 4dr deluxe one), tailgate folding table and sunscreen from my dealer as part of this program.
Picked them up, just waiting on my Bronco to be built and delivered so I can install them! Between these accessories, the Off Rodeo, an occasional hammock or calendar.... I'm doing my best to be patient as I'm at 634 days since my reservation with hopefully only a few more months of waiting left.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the cargo area enclosure (the nice 4dr deluxe one), tailgate folding table and sunscreen from my dealer as part of this program.
Picked them up, just waiting on my Bronco to be built and delivered so I can install them! Between these accessories, the Off Rodeo, an occasional hammock or calendar.... I'm doing my best to be patient as I'm at 634 days since my reservation with hopefully only a few more months of waiting left.
But did you ask your dealer for these items to be covered by Ford's customer satisfaction funds or did your dealer offer to do it? My dealer says they ran out of money in those funds from Ford and he's waiting to see if Ford puts more money in it? But I thought EACH person who reserved early and placed an order had access up to $1,000 in this money??? I'm confused. Any Ford dealers on here that can explain it to me?

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But did you ask your dealer for these items to be covered by Ford's customer satisfaction funds or did your dealer offer to do it? My dealer says they ran out of money in those funds from Ford and he's waiting to see if Ford puts more money in it? But I thought EACH person who reserved early and placed an order had access up to $1,000 in this money??? I'm confused. Any Ford dealers on here that can explain it to me?
I had asked if this was available. I was told to look at the Ford accessory page and choose up to $1000.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm, it is up to the dealership on how they want to, and to who they want to allocate some of the funds. The account can definitely dry up. Just because you had a reservation or order, you are not entitled to the funds. You are just eligible to receive them. Some dealers like mine, are going to treat the program fair and evenly to their valued clients. Some will not. Example, I have been employed with my dealer for 14 years. My Bronco is on ice mountain too. I get $500 from the GM to use on accessories. The GM said he wanted to make sure there was enough to go around in the Customer Satisfaction Account for anyone else who had to wait a significant amount of time. Despite the perception that some of you have based on your own personal experiences, not all dealers are slimeballs. 🍻

Sponsored

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm, it is up to the dealership on how they want to, and to who they want to allocate some of the funds. The account can definitely dry up. Just because you had a reservation or order, you are not entitled to the funds. You are just eligible to receive them. Some dealers like mine, are going to treat the program fair and evenly to their valued clients. Some will not. Example, I have been employed with my dealer for 14 years. My Bronco is on ice mountain too. I get $500 from the GM to use on accessories. The GM said he wanted to make sure there was enough to go around in the Customer Satisfaction Account for anyone else who had to wait a significant amount of time. Despite the perception that some of you have based on your own personal experiences, not all dealers are slimeballs. 🍻

Let's hope you're right puddle jumper.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just told me this deal expired like 4 weeks ago. And that they'd try to get me a battery jump pack or something. Lol. Might need it with how long my Bronco has been sitting on the convoy shipping lot...

PS- I fully understand my dealer is probably full of it cause the sheet says June 30, 2022. Whatever I guess, i just want my Bronco...

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just told me this deal expired like 4 weeks ago. And that they'd try to get me a battery jump pack or something. Lol. Might need it with how long my Bronco has been sitting on the convoy shipping lot...

PS- I fully understand my dealer is probably full of it cause the sheet says June 30, 2022. Whatever I guess, i just want my Bronco...
The funds may have been used up at this point for your particular dealer, but you are correct. The program goes through June 30, 2022.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love my dealer... they handed me a check for $1,000 from the funds... :)

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are eligible for these funds, that money was earmarked to be used by the dealers. What chaps my ass is when someone offers say $500 to you or me, that means they gave the other $500 to someone else. My dealer told me (drink) that when my order does come in they will use their funds for pretty much whatever I want.......service plan, accessories, or even take it off the bottom line sticker price. Still waiting, but I'll gonna hammer them as much as I can to honor what they previously told me. My other thought on this is that those funds came from Ford to the dealers, so I would guess that it doesn't benefit the dealer at all........probably a "use it dealership, or lose it" so it hopefully only goes to us as the ultimate customer.
Sponsored