Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A while ago someone posted they met someone testing a future Everglades edition and it had a rear swaybar to keep the rear wheels more level in the mud.

The camo test vehicle shows a snorkel icon in the camo pattern, and looks to have one

The information found online along with desert tan included an Everglades black Vinyl interior (which I guess the designers donā€™t get out of Michigan much)

Seems like OBX is a logical place to start ā€¦
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

its going to be an appearance package unlike the Heritage which will be an actual trim package.

OP
OP
Big Diamond

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A while ago someone posted they met someone testing a future Everglades edition and it had a rear swaybar to keep the rear wheels more level in the mud.

The camo test vehicle shows a snorkel icon in the camo pattern, and looks to have one

The information found online along with desert tan included an Everglades black Vinyl interior (which I guess the designers donā€™t get out of Michigan much)

Seems like OBX is a logical place to start ā€¦
Very interesting intel. Thank you

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As leaked, it appears that there will be a new Trim called 'everglades' and may even have a new color called 'desert sand'.

Let the speculation begin. What do you think this will be? What would you like to see?

Someone mentioned a snorkel.
Another member mentioned that it will be a "pavement princess".

Personally, I would like to see this as "beach cruiser" trim. I don't need Swaybar disconnect and won't be driving slowly on big rocks. Not my thing. I have a heavy foot and definitely want 2.7, washout floors, but also want the high package and signature lights. I will be taking this down to Florida quite frequently and don't want carpet floors.
If the Black Diamond had options for sig lights and high package, i'd be all over it, but.......Ford.

So.... what do y'all think this will be and what would YOU like to see?
Screw the sig headlights but you give me high package on a BD and I will have an ear to ear shit eating grin. If nothing changes I'm having to jump from a BD, which I like the headlights and grill more to a Badlands which will cost me an extra $4k just for high package.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i'd love for it to be a less rugged version of the Black diamond. Maybe a different color MGV, unique interior accents, throw in the upgraded stereo, signature lighting, unique wheels and running boards. maybe some neat graphics

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We were told that we were getting a heritage edition, and no mention of Heritage edition in the computer means that Everglades is probably the white grille and white top Heritage look.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We were told that we were getting a heritage edition, and no mention of Heritage edition in the computer means that Everglades is probably the white grille and white top Heritage look.
Guessing it will be delayed because of the Mod painted top delay.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guessing it will be delayed because of the Mod painted top delay.
This is my thinking too - may just be a case of they want Heritage to be with the white roof/components, and with the black/painted/MOD top not arriving til '23, a white version would fall under that umbrella too.

As others have speculated, this Everglades edition is likely an appearance/option package rather than a unique model/trim a la Wildtrak or Badlands.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I think Everglades, I think desert sand. That's the combo that never lets you down. Like Bambi's mother, always there for you!

PS: They leaked the color already. Since F150 has three (3!) different shades of white, I can see how Bronco needs a few different shades of tan. Just for the excitement all those Rockstars have drummed up.

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Speculation Thread khaki

Ford Bronco Everglades Bronco Speculation Thread Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 10