Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door base
auxiliary switches
tow pack
maybe modular bumper (depends on price)
Either white, rapid red, or antimatter blue. Thats the toughest choice for me so far.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me in order of importance. 4 door, Hard top, 2.7 10 speed auto, washable floor, Roof Rack, Area 51
On the fence - Sasquach (don't need it), Large screen - (looks distracting) However I will get lot's of accessories !! Finders, Lights, Bumper, Wench Ect....

Sounds very much like my wishlist. I reserved a Badlands. Not sure that I need the 'squatch on it.
  • 4DR (easier in and out w/'stuff', larger fuel tank, maybe 'laydown space')
  • 2.7L/Auto (If I keep this truck 20 years, I'll be wanting the auto when I'm 80)
  • Mid package at least. I want the 120VAC inverter, Mrs lives for heated seats, have to see the pros/cons of going high/lux.
  • Washable floors (had Line-X floors in my '68, handy!)
  • Hard top w/soft top option. I like the idea of the soft top, but don't know that I could live w/it forever
  • Roof rack for carrying even more stuff. Not sure how that will/won't play out with the soft top.
  • Reasonable off-road ability and potential, polite road manners (makes me think, do I need BadSquatch? Maybe not)
  • Have my mind set on Area-51 just because.... well, because Area-51. That Cactus color is growing on me. I'm surprised I don't like the Bronco in Oxford White, my F350 is OW and IMHO looks great. Not a Blue or Orange, or Red kinda guy. Black just looks dirty all the time.

If I'm honest, my primary use will be as a daily driver, but we want to take some trips into the desert/mountains, do some car-camping. I can't see myself wheelin' this thing like I did my '68. That was a hobby truck. This new Bronco is gonna be my Swiss Army Knife. I've got a BMW R1200GS that is my Swiss Army Knife bike, so..... same mindset for the Bronco.

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4dr outerbanks but plan to order the badlands.
Badlands
4dr
Lux Package
HD Bumper? Forget if this is standard
Hard top
On the fence about leather after seeing the vinyl pictures. Seems better for hosing out the back from dog/kids.

Going to buy it with the intention to keep it 10+ years so not going to fret over options, rather buy once and cry once than wish I got some option.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2dr base, front and rear lockers and a real bumper.

Worried about lockers as base does not seem to offer towing, what else will Ford not offer just out of base spite.

Plan on running the 30s a year or so until we upgrade to possibly 33 take offs, adding a receiver, buying my own rubber floor mats and seat covers and possibly getting the windows tinted by my tint guy.

All that said, if squatch with a stick or something similar is available I may opt to cut loose some more cash. Lockers, lift, 33+ rubber would be nice. It is all in the math.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

4-door Outer Banks, Cactus Gray with white hard top and grill, tan or brown leather, lux package. Will be my wife's daily driver, and our go-to for adventure trips. The mission is all-weather security and comfort on unpaved roads. Perfectly happy with eco 2.7L/automatic and 18-inch alloys; will option 4x4 auto on-demand. Crossing fingers tow package is offered >3,500 lbs. We're enjoying the ride already!

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4-door Big Bend. Iconic silver. 10-speed auto, mid package, possibly squatch or “high clearance lift” option, depending on price.
I know that I’m going to be in the extreme minority with the Big Bend trim and the silver color. Hopefully one day this truck will be valuable since it’ll be “rare” and a limited availability first year model ????.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

current plan (may change after build and price is unveiled)

2 door base
Sasquatch
2.7 v6
auxiliary switches
keypad
antimatter blue

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door Wildtrak pending pricing. Badlands if it cost the same with desired options. Hardtop, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Mid package, tow pkg. High package desired and Lux if priced right.

Cyber orange.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door Outer Banks
black
matching top
lux
leather
modular bumper (maybe)
pre wired switches (maybe)
B & O

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 2D Outer Banks. Planning on antimatter blue, tow package, and the mid (hopefully upgraded to the 12" screen). But if switching to the marine vinyl seats and rubberized floors isn't a possibility, I'll likely be changing to a different model.

NastyNate

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang, '06 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Silver two door base with the 2.7, Sasquatch, and aux switchs. Essentially a budget Wildtrack. But, if the prices are close enough, I'll just go with a Wildtrack.

Football08

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Currently at big bend with 2.7, white hard top with white trim?, mid package, 2 inch lift—cactus gray. I wanted the Area 51 when the renders looked like a hunter green. Now that it looks more bluish I’m in the cactus gray camp.
All subject to change depending on cost. May upgrade initial trim if it makes sense.
Sponsored