Sponsored

Are you going to cry upon first engine start?

Tell the truth

• Total voters

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No but I may get some dust in my eyes...

Phantom

Badlands
First Name
MA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the Bronco release video and I instantly felt something missing from my life. So this is me filling that void with a 60K truck. Probably going to be the worst investment of my 20s but Iā€™m here for a good time not a long time. The real question is how Iā€™m gonna persuade the wife into letting me get another Bronco (after she gets her house)

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is this investment nonsense? The only thing thatā€™s a good ā€œinvestmentā€ in life is a house, everything else is a bad decision and a gamble, including your significant other. I must be careless as fuck because Iā€™m not even flinching at the money, itā€™s just money, canā€™t take it with me.
Same. I worked my ass off to be debt free by 38yo and now I'm 40. House paid off, no kids, high paying job especially for my locale, they havent made new Broncos since I was 15yo so its happening. I need a younger brother to go with my 1970 EB. No crying like a little B though.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. I worked my ass off to be debt free by 38yo and now I'm 40. House paid off, no kids, high paying job especially for my locale, they havent made new Broncos since I was 15yo so its happening. I need a younger brother to go with my 1970 EB.
I worked very hard to pay off all my debt (which was a metric shit ton from being a very bad 18 year old) and now Iā€™m 35. Lol I wish I could pay my house off in the next 3 years šŸ˜¬ I still owe 290K. But to be fair I bought it 2 years ago! šŸ¤£

But yeah, good paying job and no kids here either! Cheers to that! šŸ»

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I worked very hard to pay off all my debt (which was a metric shit ton from being a very bad 18 year old) and now Iā€™m 35. Lol I wish I could pay my house off in the next 3 years šŸ˜¬ I still owe 290K. But to be fair I bought it 2 years ago! šŸ¤£

I was lucky and got a great job during the 2008 housing market crash. I bought a 2000sq ft foreclosure very cheap and fixed its problems and walked in with $40k in equity. Paid 3 payments a month and paid it off quickly.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw the Bronco release video and I instantly felt something missing from my life. So this is me filling that void with a 60K truck. Probably going to be the worst investment of my 20s but Iā€™m here for a good time not a long time. The real question is how Iā€™m gonna persuade the wife into letting me get another Bronco (after she gets her house)
Another victim of clever marketing,just like the rest of us.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

34. Great job. Great fiance. Minimal debt. No kids. The time is now!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was lucky and got a great job during the 2008 housing market crash. I bought a 2000sq ft foreclosure very cheap and fixed its problems and walked in with $40k in equity. Paid 3 payments a month and paid it off quickly.
Nice! I missed out on all the Colorado equity nonsense. So all I got was the privilege to be bent over and pay way more!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As soon as I get my build and delivery dates, I'm calling my dentist and getting an appointment to have my teeth whitened. I expect to be smiling a whole lot for a long, long, time. Wonder if my dentist is offering a "new Bronco owner" special?
Sponsored